Will GI issues cause pregnancy sickness, or are we having another boy!?

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2016 12:36 am
I'm pregnant. When I had my daughter 10 yrs ago, I had no nausea at all. I was also very healthy myself. When I had my son last year, I was horribly nauseated and vomiting almost the entire pregnancy. I was miserable! I was also sick for a few years prior to my son with wild GI issues, which I now ollow a strict diet for. I'm pregnant again, just getting to 8 weeks and I'm really starting to get sick again. This may be an impossible question to answer, but I would love to hear others opinions. Do you suppose the nausea/vomiting and horrible pregnancy sickness are related to the GI issues I've faced? Or maybe it's the difference in gender and I'm going to be having another boy?
I think it may be the GI issues, my husband thinks (hopes) it's because we will have another boy. I am also hopeful for a girl, as my daughter passed shortly after her birth. I'd love a little girl to raise! With as sick as I've been during these last pregnancies, I don't think I can handle having a 4th child!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,227 • Replies: 7
No top replies

chai2

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2016 02:09 am
@AngelMom,
Morning sickness is due to hormones and it has nothing to do with the gender of the fetus. You were vomiting through an entire pregnancy and your doctor didn't tell you that?
AngelMom

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2016 05:26 am
@chai2,
Yes, I very well know the "morning sickness" is caused by hormones. But going from a pregnancy where I wasn't even nauseated to 2 pregnancies where I can't stop vomiting, I thought there has to be a correlation to my GI issues or to baby's gender.
giujohn

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2016 05:43 pm
Take two rotten eggs and bury them in a rubber boot under an oak tree by a new moon after midnight chanting: woe-be -gone-be- gone 30 times while wearing a black lace negligee.

No more nausea.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2016 06:06 pm
@AngelMom,
Is there some reason you don't talk with your m.d.?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2016 06:40 pm
This person must be the twin of the person who asked what time the homeless go to bed.

With all the extraneous information targeted to tug at heart strings (dead baby, father yearning for son, she for daughter), and downright old wives tales (morning sickness indicates gender), it's obvious she just wanted attention.

Obviously she knew to ask her physician, or at least do a two second Google search, rather than find us, register, download an avatar, and give the long story.

Hey blinky, come on by and tell me how mean I am.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2016 06:47 pm
AAAAAHHHHH HAHAHAHA!

Check out this one other post she's made, on a thread over a year and a half old, by a person that made exactly 2 posts back then...

http://able2know.org/topic/271295-1#post-5914267

Yeah, like that person is going to come back and tell us all about what's happened in the last year and a half, or more.

I'll tell you what, I'll bet this is the homeless bedtime poster. She's immediately went into Jesus mode, and is bestowing blessing all around.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2016 07:57 pm
Why do ya think I told her to bury the eggs?
0 Replies