"Aliens" are some of the Fallen Angels

Patches

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 06:10 am
The truth about psychotic disorders -

Psychiatry does not know the cause of psychotic disorders. Modern research merely "implies" that it is a brain disorder. This is nothing but a poor educated guess. For thousands of years it was known to be evil spirits to drive a person mad. The word madness was changed to insanity and now to a psychosis. The treating physicians would drill holes in people's heads to release the evil spirits. The problem with this is that evil spirits do not reside in a person's head. And needless to say, this form of treatment killed a number of patients. Frontal lobotomies would leave patients with brain damage and yet no cure. Physicians would subdue patients with excessive electric shock and heavy drugs. Research shows a chemical imbalance in most psychotics today. This would parallel cases with a history of drug abuse. The brain disorder that psychiatry has discovered would be brain damage caused by some drugs. Drugs like crystal methamphetamine and crack cocaine are sins that bring evil spirits into a person's life. The paranoid drug user believing that the cops are following them is being deceived by evil spirits who are masquerading as cops. Many cultures today still teach the truth that psychotic disorders are caused by evil spirits. Psychiatry has failed to discover the cause of these disorders and they have also failed to find a cure. Some psychiatrists today will tell their patients that their symptoms may be due to evil spirits. Good spirits are not the cause of psychotic disorders. Jesus Christ died so that our souls would be salvaged (restored) and we would not end up as an evil spirit in the afterlife. God, Jesus and the angels reach out to help some of these psychotic people by steering them away from demons and the dead. This is the reason why some psychotics claim to have seen and/or heard God, Jesus and angels. It is unrighteous how modern day psychiatry unwittingly discredits the testimonies of God's lowly witnesses.

Psychology is part of the course curriculum required to become a priest today. There are few people that would know some of the works of evil spirits upon mankind today. The priests trained in exorcisms and permitted to perform them would have a better understanding. 100 years or so ago, before psychiatry, the Catholic Church taught that psychotic disorders were caused by evil spirits. I believe that this is no longer taught do to lawsuits and the Church's reputation.

Evil spirits do indeed cause mental illnesses like schizophrenia. I believe that a healthy lifestyle with psychiatric treatment if needed and spiritual growth can benefit a person with a psychotic disorder.

Some crystal methamphetamine abusers report seeing "shadow people". What they see is the dead;

Psalm 23:4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

1 Peter 5:8-11. Be sober and vigilant. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. Resist him, steadfast, knowing that your fellow believers throughout the world undergo the same sufferings. The God of all grace who called you to His eternal glory through Christ [Jesus] will Himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you after you have suffered a little. To him be dominion forever. Amen.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 06:31 am
Two wrongs don't make a right, dude.
Patches

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 06:41 am
@edgarblythe,
Just thought I would pass along a bit of wisdom to you.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 07:21 am
Assuming for the sake of argument your pasted diatribe against psychiatry is correct, in no way can it constitute proof old superstitions are correct. If all of our advances and errors concerning the mind were taken out of the equation, magic still functions only in the realm of imagination.
Krumple

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 09:44 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Assuming for the sake of argument your pasted diatribe against psychiatry is correct, in no way can it constitute proof old superstitions are correct. If all of our advances and errors concerning the mind were taken out of the equation, magic still functions only in the realm of imagination.

But let's also take into consideration that many mental issues tend to have these types of behavior as a result. To argue that they are legit has just as much credibility as to say they are just imbalances in the brain. We should therefore invoke Occam's razor and realize they are just that, mental issues and nothing supernatural.

I was on the city train one day when a homeless man jump on and started shouting that he was saint Peter and that the end of the world was just days a way. This was over a year ago, so much for his prediction.
0 Replies

trevorw2539

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 09:50 am
@edgarblythe,
It isn't. Cocaine used wrongly causes problems. But it can be useful. As with many other plants and drugs.
How these people condemn their own god, out of their own mouths. He creates dangerous plants, and forgets to warn mankind for thousands of years how dangerous they are. How many millions have died not knowing. Only in recent years have we become aware of the effects on some people.
Patches

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 03:45 pm
@trevorw2539,
God made plants. It is man who makes drugs of abuse and consumes it. You can not blame God for man's drug problems.
trevorw2539

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 07:01 am
@Patches,
Why didn't god tell Adam which plants were good and bad when he named them in the Garden of Eden. For millenia men have consumed them not knowing the bad effects they have.
Adam could have taken a flight in a Boeing 707 and warned the natives of South America, or those in Australia, remote islands - even the UK.

Wake up to reality.
Patches

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 07:10 am
@trevorw2539,
You speak of Adan taking a flight in a Boeing 707 and you want me to wake up to reality. How ironic.
trevorw2539

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 12:45 pm
@Patches,
Never heard of sarcasm?
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 03:47 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

God made plants. It is man who makes drugs of abuse and consumes it. You can not blame God for man's drug problems.

You do realize that your brain needs specific receptors or else smoking weed would do nothing. Just like you can't just take any plant and use it as a drug. This means if a god exists it created you with the necessary receptors in your brain for the plant to have a drug like effect.

I don't expect you to understand this point though, most religious people ignore biological knowledge in favor of unprovable hypothesises.
Patches

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 04:28 am
@Krumple,
This makes no difference. People choose to alter their consciousness with drugs. This is a sin and God would not be in favor of it. What would you be telling me next? That God gave us fingers to pull the trigger of a gun and kill someone?
Krumple

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 09:15 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

This makes no difference. People choose to alter their consciousness with drugs. This is a sin and God would not be in favor of it. What would you be telling me next? That God gave us fingers to pull the trigger of a gun and kill someone?

The point is biologically these plants would have no effect on the human body without these receptors. If you want to claim god created humans then he did so by providing them with specific receptors for certain plants not all plants but specific ones to have a drug like effect on the body. Without these receptors nothing would happen if they were consumed, smoked, converted chemically and injected, nothing would happen.

Why would a god design humans with specific receptors that allow for a chemical response that induced drug like effects?

You can see this in other animals as well. Catnip for example. It has absolutely no direct impact on humans but on cats it gets them stimulated. Bees get drunk off the fermentation of fruit that has fallen off trees. The list goes on if you research the topic of animals and drugs in nature.

Same with mushrooms. Many are poisonous to humans but other animals are unaffected by what we consider to be toxic or poisonous. They can consume them with no harm or damage. Then on the flip side there are certain foods humans eat that other certain animals can not.

The over all point. If god is using drug use as a test clearly if he had any intellect he would know that no matter what warnings or commands he gave to attempt to suggest drug use is a sin, that there would always be a certain percentage of humans that would ignore any such statements.

But maybe that's gods weakness, statistical analysis? If you study the Bible its clear gid us unaware of such a concept. I can point out at least ten stories where if god had understood statistics he wouldn't have reacted as he did in them. Perhaps god needs to get high and chill out.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 02:20 pm
Alien Implants

Picture of some alien implants.

http://i.imgur.com/AOKMa2G.jpg
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 03:25 pm
I made an error in posting the photograph. I believe it is of animal microchips.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 04:46 pm
Patches

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 04:58 pm
@edgarblythe,
Informative.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 07:20 am
@edgarblythe,
Here's one that is a little more elaborate.

0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 08:36 am
@Patches,
Quote:
People choose to alter their consciousness with drugs. This is a sin and God would not be in favor of it.

You're saying Jesus sinned when he made wine at the wedding? Was king Solomon urging us to sin when he noted that 'wine makes the heart merry'?
Patches

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 08:39 am
@Leadfoot,
It is not a sin to have a little wine. It is a sin to get drunk.