6

"Aliens" are some of the Fallen Angels

trevorw2539

1  
Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 04:37 pm
@Patches,
Genesis is simply the Jewish adaptation of earlier myths.

Ecclesiastes is an interpretation of natural death in the Hebrew picture language way of putting things. We have the means to delay many of those things today. Science moves on. The Bible does not. There's no reason to suppose any divine being put breath into man. Religion formed at the beginning of time when man had no answers. Now we do.
Patches

0  
Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 08:51 am
@trevorw2539,
The breathe of life is the work of the Holy Spirit. God has brought about life through His Spirit since the beginning of time. We could not breathe a single breath in this world without Him.

1 Corinthians 12:3. Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

We could not mutter a single word except by the Holy Spirit (Spirit of God).

1  
Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 10:00 am
Patches

0  
Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 11:04 am
@edgarblythe,
Blasphemy.

trevorw2539

2  
Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 01:56 pm
@Patches,
I think you're highly confused.
Patches

0  
Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 02:01 pm
@trevorw2539,
I may have my doubts about some little things, but I am far from being confused.

trevorw2539

1  
Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 04:25 pm
@Patches,
That is not what the verse you quote is saying. It's simply saying that anyone speaking through the Holy Spirit could not say 'Jesus be cursed'. That would be against the purpose/belief of the Holy Spirit. But no-one can say truly say 'Jesus is Lord' unless enlightened by the Holy Spirit, which means they believe in Jesus as Lord.
Nothing to do with our breathing.

You are confused.
Patches

1  
Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 02:58 am
@trevorw2539,
The breath of life is the living work of the Holy Spirit.

The term "Spirit" translates the Hebrew word ruah which in it's primary sense, means breath, air, wind.

We would not have life if it weren't for the Holy Spirit. And we could not utter a single word for or against God without the breath of life.

Both good and bad are done through God's Spirit. You are reading what I have written now through His Spirit.