If only his name was Pete Williams instead of Abdul Artan, eh?

layman

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 12:05 pm
The cheese-eaters will NEVER get it, no matter how many times it's explained to them:

maporsche

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 12:37 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

maporsche wrote:

layman wrote:

cheese-eaters?

What does this mean?

http://able2know.org/topic/354870-1#post-6308916

Oh, so it's meaningless.

Got it.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 04:36 pm
Quote:
ERBIL, Iraq — The Islamic State on Tuesday claimed responsibility for the attack at Ohio State University, calling the student who used his car to drive into pedestrians and then attacked with a butcher knife a “soldier” of the terrorist group....

If the United States wants “Muslims to stop carrying lone wolf attacks, then make peace with ‘dawla in al sham,’” Mr. Artan was said to have written on Facebook, referring to the Islamic State’s territory in Syria and Iraq.

In the same post, he wrote, “Every single Muslim who disapproves of my actions is a sleeper cell, waiting for a signal. I am warning you, Oh America.”

ISIS, eh? Surprise, surprise. He's warning ya--any muslim who claims to disapprove of his mass-murder is lyin. He wasn't even PC enough to say *some* muslims. He just up and told the truth: "every single muslim."

Quote:
In its propaganda, the Islamic State has stressed that supporters do not need to plan a complex attack in order to further the group’s cause. It has explicitly called for would-be attackers to commit violence with cars or knives, or whatever else is at hand.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/29/us/ohio-state-university-abdul-artan-islamic-state.html?_r=0

Cars "or" knives? How about both? This terrorist came prepared, I tellya. After he had run down only 6 Americans, his car got stuck. Some chumps came over to his car and asked him if he was all right. Funny that they didn't run to the people he had just ran down and ask them that, eh? As payment for their "sincere concern" for this killer, he hauled out his machete and began hacking them up.

He's still kinda cute, though, doncha think?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 07:39 pm
@layman,
Quote:
The cheese-eaters will NEVER get it, no matter how many times it's explained to them:

cheese-eaters? Is this your favorite phrase? Let me guess These are people who have a different subjective reality than you?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 07:41 pm
@reasoning logic,
I think they live in Wisconsin.
layman

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 07:42 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:

cheese-eaters? Is this your favorite phrase? Let me guess These are people who have a different subjective reality than you?

Yeah, kinda, I guess, RL. Their "reality" is strictly subjective.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 07:43 pm
@layman,
Quote:

Yeah, kinda, I guess, RL. Their "reality" is strictly subjective.

And yours is always objective?
0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 07:53 pm
Ya know, a friend of a friend once invited me to a "wine and cheese tasting" party. I didn't know what that was, and wasn't inclined to go but he assured me there would be some HOT BABES there, so...

The idea was that everyone would bring their own favorite wine and cheese, and everyone would share.

What a fiasco!

The HOT BABES turned out to be a buncha effeminate pervs who were sniffin wine corks, nibblin on cheese, and sippin wine from long-stemmed glasses with their pinkies extended, while lookin down their noses at the jug of Thunderbird, cheez-wiz, and saltines I brought.

I aint never goin ta one of them parties again, I can tellya that.

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 07:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

I should have known that. Thanks. Laughing
0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 08:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Naw, Al, you're thinkin a cheeseheads. They're OK, for the most part. They're Packer fans, and they aint packin no fudge, neither.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 08:08 pm
@layman,
Quote:
If only his name was Pete Williams

Aye, or maybe Dylan Roof. Were that the case, there wouldn't be such clamoring for the removal of a particular type (or even an entire race) of people. Why is it so important that murders in this country be committed exclusively by natural born citizens? Is it to preserve the sanctity and purity of killing in the US? That can't be right.. that's Klansman talk..
layman

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 08:14 pm
@thack45,
You'll have to ask John Podesta that.

Btw, what is up with that guy anyway, ya figure? Is it that he just can't afford dentures, or does he like runnin round toothless for other reasons?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 08:15 pm
@thack45,
Quote:
Aye, or maybe Dylan Roof. Were that the case, there wouldn't be such clamoring for the removal of a particular type (or even an entire race) of people. Why is it so important that murders in this country be committed exclusively by natural born citizens? Is it to preserve the sanctity and purity of killing in the US? That can't be right.. that's Klansman talk..

Maybe those others who Layman is unable to connect with do not Dream Of Life as good as Layman is able to?

0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 09:48 pm
@layman,
First you post that you favor banning all Muslims.

Then you post a video of a Muslim woman who supported your preferred candidate.

I'm confused. Do you want people to agree with her, or do you want people to look at the video and agree that she should be banned?
layman

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 10:11 pm
@Kolyo,
Maybe you should read what I actually posted.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 10:22 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

So, what do you all propose, a ban on Muslim immigrants?

I would be down for that, my own damn self, sho nuff.

This is what you actually posted.

(For the record, Layman's view does not reflect my view.)

Then you proceed to post a video of a Muslim who supports your preferred candidate, which I have to assume, means you think that she rates as an American.

Contradiction, sho' nuff.
layman

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 10:25 pm
@Kolyo,
Kolyo wrote:

Well, I tried to help you. Got a dictionary? Try looking up the word "immigration," eh?
Kolyo

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 10:27 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

Kolyo wrote:

Well, I tried...

...everything but intellectual accountability. Try that some time.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 10:29 pm
@Kolyo,
I would have no objection whatsoever if we put a temporary ban on ALL people, of every race, religion, creed, and country of origin. Lotta people outta jobs already.

Hey, cheese-eaters, guess what? Aint NOBODY got a constitutional "right" to bust into our country if we don't want them.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 11:47 pm
@layman,
Quote:
The constitution doesn't give any civil rights to people who are citizens of, and living in, foreign countries.

The rights the Constitution speaks of are for everybody. There's no mention of citizenship.