Regarding my disable account

Ved

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2016 07:47 pm
hi. I want to know about my Facebook account. when I create my Facebook account use another name and after sometime I changed my name. now my personal account is disabled.and ask for id verification. I want to know which name I'd I have to send. first name which use on time of open account or changed name.. please help me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 608 • Replies: 1
No top replies

MikkaBarsotti

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2016 07:46 am
@Ved,
Theres a few ways to bypass the security check, although definitely not worth the legal hassle if you want to use your account again you must upload your ID (it won't let you in unless you upload your ID) [there used to be a way to bypass it without uploading the ID and just skipping the security check] or make a new account there's a few different things that will trigger facebooks system to send a ID verification prompt. If you don't want them having your ID on file its best recommended to make a new account and don't attach your phone number or change your name to the account because many times that triggers facebook to send the prompt. They basically just want to make sure you are who you say you are. (I know it's a pain)...
0 Replies