Never give up or give in??

Douce88

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2016 04:09 am

Should I keep fighting for her? Or let her go?(i don't want to let her go) so how do I win her?

Details:
its been complicated from the word go, she has two young kids, two different dads , she is just like me , we've been on and off for 7months never in a proper relationship but been intimate and open with each other, i love her to bits, but i think she's sooo scared to give me a proper chance and we argue about it and push each other away but somehow can never let each other go, all wanna do is be with her but i constantly fight for her and she knocks me back saying too much drama has happened your too intense but a lovely guy, but wants to be friends still?? And we tried the whole fwb (friends with benefits) thing and she cut me off prettymuch straight after the 1st time we slept together again!! and i open up to her again and we argued she's adament she hasn't used me I've questioned her over it and she always says how much she cares im convinced this girl is the one!! But its the wrong time and its going to be hard just being friends because there is a spark between us but i feel like i have to just be friends until the time is right which might not be till her kids are older she's sooo scared and has this wall i get close and she builds it up twice as thick it keeps happening in cycles!! its getting to the point where im predicting it to my mates b4 it happens im sooo in love with her its mental this time its been worse we got closer but the arguement was worse!! Situation is confusing anyone else it would be game over but we keep going in circles,we get close, she pushes me away, then we argue, then don't talk, then end up in bed!! Third time now each time entering this cycle we get closer and the arguing gets worse!! Been going on for 7months and she knows exactly how i feel about her as soon as i mention love the wall goes up!! We are amazing when together the arguing and weirdness is only when we are apart!!! HELP i really want to make it work but she wont let us!! But the same time she doesn't want to let me go!!

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 713 • Replies: 4

jespah

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2016 05:38 am
You're convenient when there is no one else around or she's bored.

See what happens when you stop being so damned available all the time.
Douce88

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2016 03:45 pm
@jespah,
Maybe your right so how do i win her??
Douce88

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2016 06:13 pm
@Douce88,
I really don't get it because we could be so good together in my eyes not being big headed but im a good catch everyone says it im a nice,loyal guy and im not unattractive im a model lol I've never had this issue with a girl before and i will do anything for her!!
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 01:42 pm
@Douce88,
Personally, I don't see why you would want to continue to go through this cycle. Once or twice would be enough for me.

I get the sense that you want some kind of serious, long term relationship and she is just not ready to commit to that. So as soon as you seem to get too serious, she backs away. In any case, she seems to be making it clear that she does not want to get overly serious. And as Jespah intimated, you have become a convenience for her when she needs companionship. Stop waiting around for her. Date other people.

As for your question about how to win her, you can't. You do not "win" a person. You can only hope that she (or someone else) will love you enough to "give" you their love. (I never liked the phrase of "winning" someone. It makes it sound like a contest. Plus, if you have to "win" someone, then that implies that down the road you could "lose" that person to someone else who "wins" her from you. I'd rather someone freely give me their love than to win it from them. If you get my drift.)
0 Replies