What do you think about this girl :(!!

jayce90

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 06:38 am
I have known this girl since 2011 she was my friend, we become together in 2014, I loved, she loved me ( not sure in the meantime) many mothers wanted her for their sons, but she said no. Her mother always used tell her you have to get married your getting older, your a woman...
This month a guy did an accident with her nephew, he came to the house to see how he is and stuff, he saw the girl and he talked to her dad about her...but for now nothing is official they just talked, we don't know if the guy will come with his familly to ask her hands from her parents but her mom wanted her to get married to the guy is he comes.

The problem now is the girl says to me I can't refuse my mom's requests because she is sick and has an operation, and I can't lose her, If she wants me to marry the guy if he comes i will even If I don't want him just for the sake of my mother.

Ps: I just finished my studies this year, I told her let me talk to your mom and tell her I want your daughter, when i find a job ill propose to you. She reply "you are jobless you need time to get settled my mom will never accepts you this way, she won't refuse a guy who's already ready for marriage just to accept you, you need years to get settled."

Now we're waiting how this will end. will the guy come or not, what is our destiny I don't know what to do, we still talk but its like we're not going any further..

What you think about the girl, is she realy love me or she just wanted me away to marry the guy?!!

Leadfoot

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 07:33 am
@jayce90,
I think any girl who lets her mom (or anyone else) decide for her is misguided.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 08:56 am
@jayce90,
Have you ever talked with her family, ever?

Talk to your girlfriend again, and tell her that you feel your chances are slipping away. Ask to meet with her mother. If you are able to, be the best, kindest, politest person you have ever been. Undoubtedly you will be asked about your financial prospects. So be prepared to talk about that.

But first you have to have an audience with her mother, and if she prevents that from happening at all, then you know exactly where you stand.
jayce90

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 09:53 am
@jespah,
I know her mother and her sister, I visited her family a lot, and I talk to her sister on phone, whatsapp... I already told her let me talk to your mother and I will explain everything to her, she always tells me the same sentence, " You are jobless and my mom will never accepts you, because of the other guy. he is older than me and already has a house,stable job and a car.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 11:01 am
@jayce90,
If the mother can prevent your suit, and the young woman won't let you speak to her mother about your interest/hopes, there isn't much point in waiting around.
0 Replies