Disabled

Jser

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 07:51 pm
Account was disabled a few days ago and I really do not know why (I don't comment on things, post things, share things... I just use it to link game accounts and keep in touch with family). Tried to appeal and I was given no reason, just told the decision is final.

Oddly enough I tried making a new account with a new email (I know this isn't allowed, but FB is how I keep in touch with friends and families) and different name and it was disabled within a day before I even added anyone or posted anything. Did this a few more times by changing my IP, putting down different information, etc., none of it worked as every account was disabled by the time I woke up the next day.

Am I just banned from facebook entirely now? Is there no way to get an account now? I'm confused and, honestly, kind of scared. =[
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 516 • Replies: 1

jespah

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 08:44 pm
@Jser,
FB can screw up, to be sure, but I would suggest you keep trying with FB's help. They are really the only people who can answer this question.
0 Replies