How to get the most of cheating boyfriend?

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2016 04:21 pm
Hey! I'm writing this as my cheating boyfriend is sleeping next to me. Huhuhuhu. Anyway, this isn't the first time I've caught him. While he was with me, he had two other long term gf and some other side chicks. I seriously don't know how he manages his time. I mean, we meet everyday! Breakfast, lunch dinner movie wtv and he even has a full time and part time job.

So we broke up for a while and got back together. He promised me he'd change. He even put our pictures on his facebook this time and even cooked for me. Told his family and friends about what he did to me too. Blablabla I knew too well not to trust him cause his exes and me got into his email and all and we found a lot of dirt.

I don't want to break up though. I'm not mad actually. He bought for me a camera and lets me use his spotify and netflix account. At one point he even gave me $500. I found out that some of the money he actually got from the other girls too but erm... wtv? I guess? Okay maybe no?

Bottom line is I don't want him to know that I know. I'm not going to take him seriously. Probably date another guy while the money is still rolling. First question is, how does anyone know like we are the important one out of the other girls and secondly, what can I do to get the most out of the relationship? Exposing him won't work. Tried it. He'll just move on to other girls and repeat the process. Like what can I really do so that I can hurt his ego and everything. Like really ruin his life without the violence and all. Any suggestions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 469 • Replies: 1
No top replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2016 04:50 pm
@CandyTurner,
I don't have any suggestions for revenge, but I do have a question. What exactly are you after in this "relationship"? If you want a healthy, loving long-term relationship, it's too late. Do you simply want to use this man for monetary gain, and if so will you be sleeping with him? If so, this makes you a whore.
My advice is to end it quickly and completely and try to find a better class of person to call "boyfriend".
0 Replies