2

Why is he avoiding me at all costs? He really likes me or is not interested. What do you think?

AlyLane

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 12:21 pm
He works at a bar that I frequent at. He stares at me all the time. Stares at my body and his eyes follow me every time I leave.

However, I gave him my number, no text.
I asked him if he would like to sit with me and he stared into my eyes while smiling and said he would like to but he is working, apologized, and then left before I could get another word out.

He continued to stare at me the rest of the night, especially when I was talking with my guy friend and when I greeted my guy friend with a hug. He would look at me and then the ground and continue to work.

So what do you think? Is it worth it to try one more time to flat out ask him out?

ossobucotemp

1  
Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 12:56 pm
@AlyLane,
Sounds like a creepy staring person to me.

ChickenMate

1  
Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2016 08:01 pm
@AlyLane,
Sounds like he's attracted but has another commitment.
Maybe he has a girlfriend.

Mspeppermintea

2  
Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2016 10:48 pm
@AlyLane,
It seem to me that he thinks you're hot but isn't looking for any sort of relationship with you.