she talks well but does not reply in messenger

Tiger81

Wed 16 Nov, 2016 02:46 pm
@gladiator26,
Taking your marriage out of the equation, she is flat out not interested, and you are walking a fine line be trying to be a friend and harassing/stalking. Leave her alone, you have nothing to offer her, and clearly she is smart enough to know that.
gladiator26

Wed 16 Nov, 2016 07:35 pm
@CoastalRat,
So do you call those pigs whose culture allow them to have multiple wives? Do you call them nice who divorce their wives to be with another girl? And do you call them pig who don't want to divorce their wives but want to have friendship and may be sexual relation with them with mutual content? Btw for your kind info that girl have her phone number to me to chat there as she doesn't use fb frequently.
You are the guy who want others to run according to your own wish and think it's correct what they think and think every other relation is wrong or fake.
Yes you are behaving like an ass by preaching on honesty to others. Give this preaching to others WHO ARE ASKING FOR THIS. I wanted some help regarding something else. Just because of your stupid lecture on honesty my thread and intention of this thread is being spoiled.
You are the guy who believe in marriage and then divorcing them each time when u want to have friendship or sex with some other girl. I am. Not you.. Go spend ur old age in old age home. Bugger of from my thread. You can't decide whether I should ignore someone preaching me unnecessarily in my thread. If u think I am doing wrong then you should shut your mouth and ignore my thread rather asking me to ignore u. Stop behaving an ass hole you old clown.
gladiator26

Wed 16 Nov, 2016 07:39 pm
@Tiger81,
I am not stalking her. She came to me first in restaurant to talk to me. I even didn't know her. Yes I sent her Facebook request first and I was wondering why sometimes she doesn't reply me even after coming online. But now she has given her what's app number so I am chatting to her there now and I think she is interested coz of all this.
0 Replies

chai2
  Selected Answer

Wed 16 Nov, 2016 08:04 pm
Doctor, I think you need to be paying more attention to your patients, rather than the hospital staff.

In the U.S. nurses often go after doctors, and vice versa. That ususally doesn't end well when either the spouse finds out, or they find someone more attractive, or richer.

I find it amusing your mentioning she is probably single, definately not married. What's that to you, since you are married?

In any event, I'm having a hard time believing your story, as a physician would have plenty of colleagues to share this with.

This is one of the reasons I wouldn't want to be involved or married to a physician, especially if they are a hospitalist. Even if he was faithful, there would be line of of willing partners wit no ethics.

If you are actually a doctor, I definiately question your ethics.
gladiator26

Wed 16 Nov, 2016 10:25 pm
@chai2,
Why akways doctors are asked to have ethics? Don't any one else need ethics.. Engineer businessmen bankers? So you guys are basically teaching me to be honest to my dude as I am a physician? Rest all people can do what they want?
gladiator26

Wed 16 Nov, 2016 10:27 pm
@gladiator26,
I certainly entered to wrong forum. Enjoy your ethics and honesty. Just remember.. Most of the time people do themselves secretly what they preach others to follow. Have a nice day everyone
0 Replies

chai2

Wed 16 Nov, 2016 11:09 pm
@gladiator26,
gladiator26 wrote:

Why akways doctors are asked to have ethics? Don't any one else need ethics.. Engineer businessmen bankers? So you guys are basically teaching me to be honest to my dude as I am a physician? Rest all people can do what they want?

Did I say anywhere that no one but physicians should be ethical?

Can you point out where I said that?

No, you can't.

"Honest to my dude"?
What does that mean?

I feel that while some people are incapable, people in general should be ethical. Their career has nothing to do with it, their character does.

I am seriously doubting you are a physician. Maybe a kitchen worker at a hosptial, but not someone who treats patients.

But, you can be an ethical kitchen worker, if you wanted to, and made the right choices.
ossobucotemp

Thu 17 Nov, 2016 12:19 am
@chai2,
I agree I don't take him as a physician.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 17 Nov, 2016 04:18 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
I am seriously doubting you are a physician. Maybe a kitchen worker at a hosptial, but not someone who treats patients.

You're right, doctors are highly educated, they don't write sentences like this.

Quote:
So you guys are basically teaching me to be honest to my dude as I am a physician? Rest all people can do what they want?
0 Replies

gladiator26

Thu 17 Nov, 2016 06:40 am
@chai2,
Chai2. Do you really decide how a person is based on his job.. I mean I said I am not doctor instead a kitchen worker? Does it mean kitchen workers have no ethics?
And read 1st what you said and then ask me where you pointed out.. You are talking about ethics but according to you someone's job decide how his ethics are.. Great. This show what is your class and how is your own mentality.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Thu 17 Nov, 2016 07:22 am
@gladiator26,
Gladiator26, even though you say you are out of here and may not read this, I am going to write this anyway. And I write this in all sincerity.

Quote:
Give this preaching to others WHO ARE ASKING FOR THIS.
You DID ask for this. (See, I can use capital letters also.) You came into this forum and asked for advice. I, and others, responded. Your anger toward me, simply because you did not like my advice, makes you look a bit stupid. If you do not have a thick enough skull to handle sometimes rough comments, then may I suggest you not come on a site such as this and ask for advice.

Quote:
And do you call them pig who don't want to divorce their wives but want to have friendship and may be sexual relation with them with mutual content?
I would never call someone a pig for wanting to be friends with someone, even someone of the opposite sex. I will call them whatever I want when someone wishes to cheat on their wife and comes on here wanting to get advice on how to do so.

Quote:
You are the guy who want others to run according to your own wish
Really not sure why you think this about me. I do not care one little bit how you choose to live your life. Why you think I care is beyond me. Cheat on your wife, don't cheat on her.

Quote:
Just because of your stupid lecture on honesty my thread and intention of this thread is being spoiled.
No, your thread became spoiled (I don't think it is spoiled because others are still giving you advice, but if you think so) because you chose to engage me in a war about my advice. I would never have given your thread another thought after my first post had you simply read my post and chosen to ignore it. Of course, then others gave you similar advice to mine, although they chose to say it in a nicer way than I chose.

Quote:
You are the guy who believe in marriage
I believe in being faithful to the person you got married to, yes.

Quote:
then divorcing them each time when u want to have friendship or sex with some other girl
No where did I say I believe in getting divorced in order to have a friendship with another girl. I have lots of female friends. My wife has guy friends. The problem with you is not that you want to have a female friend, but you want to cultivate this friendship in the hopes of getting laid.

In closing, I will simply add that you still have not responded to my sincere suggestion that you talk to your wife and give her permission to pursue other men for sex while you pursue this nurse. I can only assume that you would be furious at your wife if she cheated on you. Actually, I am quite sure you would be.

Whatever you decide to do, I really wish your wife well.
0 Replies

chai2

Thu 17 Nov, 2016 10:34 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Did I say anywhere that no one but physicians should be ethical?

Can you point out where I said that?

No, you can't.

I feel that while some people are incapable, people in general should be ethical. Their career has nothing to do with it, their character does.

But, you can be an ethical kitchen worker, if you wanted to, and made the right choices.

Apparantly our doctor has a reading comprehension problem as well.

Not that useful when reading a patients chart.

Would anyone else here want this physician reading their symptoms, and taking a 180 degree take on them?

Troll alert.
0 Replies

gorff

Thu 17 Nov, 2016 11:06 pm
@gladiator26,
You are a disgusting pig. You only want to hear what you want to hear. Nobody is going to support you wanting to have an affair with some woman who is only being polite to you cause she has to. And dont attack people who take the time to respond to you here just because they make you feel guilty for your pigheaded cheating selfishness.

Get over yourself .
0 Replies

katie3699

Mon 14 Jun, 2021 12:22 am
@CoastalRat,
First of all, being all polite and introducing yourself isn't going to make those of us here respect your disrespect for your wife!! You're a disgusting pig that wants a pretty nurse..and doesn't mind who knows it..(aside from your wife). Thank goodness that pretty nurse keeps you at arms length, as she obviously sees you as disgusting (if not more) than we do!!

Hope that wasn't too strongly worded... yet if it was..well deserved!!
0 Replies

daryan12s

Wed 23 Jun, 2021 09:10 am
@gladiator26,
It seems to me that she is repulsed by the fact that you are married. I think she doesn't want to be the person who could potentially destroy a married couple. Therefore, she tries to keep her distance from you and not give you unnecessary hope for something more than just communication.
roger

Wed 23 Jun, 2021 09:30 am
@daryan12s,
You do know this thread is five years old?
Mame

Wed 23 Jun, 2021 08:19 pm
@roger,
You make me laugh, rog... that's about the 3rd or 4th thread where you've pointed that out. The other day, I beat you to it as I pulled a "rog" and told someone that. You're nothing if not consistent (and funny).
0 Replies