I hate what i did! I cheated on my wife and i want to kill myself

Sss93

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 01:39 am
I fucked up so bad! A little over a week ago i cheated on the most wonderful person in the world, my wife. She is so beautiful, she means the world to me and we love each other unconditionally. So i dont know why i did what i did. Im gone for work and i went to a massage parlor and received and gave unprotected oral to the lady that was giving the massage. I hate my self so much for this! I cant sleep i hardly eat. I just wish i could take this back and what scares me most is that im afraid i got an std from this. Im going to get tested before i reunite with my wife again because idk what i would do if i gave her something. I want to tell her what i did so badly but it would destroy her. Idk what came over me that night she's absolutely amazing im crying as i write this. Im debating on not telling her if my test comes back negative but how could i live with this guilt? If it is positive ive been thinking about not telling her and ending my life because i couldnt live without her or knowing that i hurt her this much. Id rather die knowing that she loves me than live a life without her. I know thats selfish but i cant. Maybe just disapeer somewhere but than id have to live with the guilt still idk what to do.... please help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,647 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Blickers

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2016 10:24 pm
Don't tell your wife. Period. Seek counseling if you must but don't tell your wife.
Sss93

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 01:00 am
@Blickers,
But if my test comes back positive that i have an std theres no way i couldnt tell my wife unless i choose other options.
Blickers

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 01:07 am
@Sss93 ,
Wait until your test comes back, then consider what to do. You said it was oral sex?
Quote:
"If a male is giving oral sex to a woman, I consider that to be a low-risk exposure," Warren says. But if a woman's regular partner has oral herpes, "that's a whole different discussion," she says.

http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/4-things-you-didnt-know-about-oral-sex?page=3

There's a real good chance an std isn't going to happen. Calm down and see what the situation really is before making such a momentous decision. Meanwhile, don't tell your wife.
0 Replies