It bothers me and make me mad that I have to ask out guys and approach them?

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2016 10:22 pm
It's not fair that some girls don't have to ask out guys or approach them.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 476 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2016 10:44 pm
@TheDivaGirl,
TheDivaGirl wrote:

It's not fair that some girls don't have to ask out guys or approach them.

A lot of stuff isnt fair. Its how you manage it that is important. Just because some girls dont have to approach guys doesnt mean they find the guy they really want.

You are too focussed on the wrong goal. You want a boyfriend for the novelty of it. At least thats the impression I get from your constant bombardments of posts on this issue.

Its better to find someone where you can share intetests and enjoy being with them. If you have to do the work in approaching a guy, who cares?

You almost are beginning to sound like you should be entitled to a guy and he should be perfect.

Stop complaining about finding a boyfriend and instead go to places where a guy you find intetesting might be at and be friendly. Its really not all that hard.
0 Replies

perennialloner

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2016 06:40 am
@TheDivaGirl,
What do you know about what other girls have to do to get a boyfriend. I think it's very rare that a girl gets asked out by a guy, no matter how good looking, on the random and feels comfortable pursuing something. Normally it's just intensely awkward or unwanted. Girls who have boyfriends normally spent a decent amount of time talking to those boys to develop their feelings. Sometimes an initial attraction wasn't there. Make friends. Don't expect every guy you come in contact with to like you romantically. That's absurd and discouraging. You could be the hottest girl in the world and that still wouldnt be possible.
0 Replies