The new Democratic party. What will it look like?

Frugal1

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 08:04 am
@reasoning logic,
Hard to believe, but it looks like the democrat party will become even more racists.

Democrats Must Be Racist
The Dems are driving non-racists out of the party.
Frugal1

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 06:48 pm
What the democrat party looks like today.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3DlTvMUcAAMUI1.jpg:large
Frugal1

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 07:57 am
Laughing

Politico: Dems to hold seminars on “how to talk to real people”
0 Replies

layman

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 01:03 pm
@Frugal1,
Nice to see the Dems doing their part, eh, Frug? That woman, with that sign she is wearing, is sure to dissuade any would-be refugee from trying to come here, eh?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 01:43 pm
@Frugal1,
Quote:
Hard to believe, but it looks like the democrat party will become even more racists
Its what we say. Soon we wont be able to tell the Dems from the GOP
layman

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 01:58 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Its what we say. Soon we wont be able to tell the Dems from the GOP

Ya think, Farmer? I haven't heard any Republicans sayin **** like this:

Quote:
"Democrats lost because they did not know how to talk about race," Aimee Allison told the DNC candidates forum on race....

Aimee Allison is a professional “race talker” [who claims]... that Democrats should stop wasting their time on white voters....

Sally Boynton Brown declared that her job, was to “shut other white people down” ...

0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2017 12:20 pm
@Frugal1,
Jeez, what did they use to put the fake text into this one, MS Paint? Graded 0 for effort.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2017 12:54 pm
@nimh,
The original version from 2015 is even worse.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2017 06:41 pm
Does any know how credible the Observer is? I found a very interesting read there today. It went into detail about how corrupt the Obama foundation is and many other people involved.

http://observer.com/2017/01/obama-foundation-board-lobbyists-wall-street-clinton-foundation/
McGentrix

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2017 08:36 pm
@reasoning logic,
Were I an ex-President, I'd likely do the same thing. I have no grudge about Obama turning his life into a fortune now. He is a citizen again now and I hope he enjoys the life of a good capitalist.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 08:10 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
He is a citizen again now and I hope he enjoys the life of a good capitalist.

I would not see a problem with free market capitalism if I thought it were the best working model for a society. I will not blame it solely but I do think that it is something that needs to be addressed.
Capitalism seems to be one of the best fuels for violence.
It might seem quite natural to just embrace capitalism and make the best of it being it is a part of our reality.
If one embraces it and finds the many ways to use it in their favor the more successful they will be.

Frugal1

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 08:20 am
Free market capitalism is the best working model for a society, the violence always comes from liberal progressive democrats and their ilk.

As for O-boy, I would like to see him try and earn a paycheck at a non government/political job - but that will never happen, he would fail miserably if he had to become self reliant.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 09:11 am
@reasoning logic,
No I think you got it wrong the best fuel for violence is fanatical religious fundamentalism.
McGentrix

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 09:21 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

No I think you got it wrong the best fuel for violence is fanatical religious fundamentalism.

This is closer to the truth.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 10:53 am
@giujohn,
Quote:

Are your political views not strongly held beliefs that you and some others believe to be true? Is this not a belief that has been worshiped and died for, for thousands of years?
Capitalism is the capitalist's religion Kings, lords, slave masters, and many others have tried very hard to stomp out any education of their ethics violation.
Frugal1

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 11:03 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Capitalism is the capitalist's religion Kings, lords, slave masters, and many others have tried very hard to stomp out any education of their ethics violation.

I think you are confused, capitalism is the opposite of what Kings, lords, and slave masters do to people. Capitalism allows people to do for themselves, and not be suppressed by Kings, lords, and slave masters.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 11:12 am
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:
capitalism is the opposite of what Kings, lords, and slave masters do to people.
That's a kind of "alt-history" I suppose.

The (late) feudalism was the origin of capitalism, becoming what is now known as 'capitalism# in the eleventh century (see: the role then played by mercantile élites with innovated new forms of business organisations).
Frugal1

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 11:22 am
@Walter Hinteler,
11th century, well I suppose the times they are a-changing.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 11:29 am
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:
11th century, well I suppose the times they are a-changing.
And that means that there's a different origin? Interesting concept - do you use it elsewhere too?
Frugal1

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 11:38 am
@Walter Hinteler,
How do changing times change the origin?
Example: The origin of the KKK is the democrat party... the origin hasn't changed over time, it's just been re-branded.

As for capitalism, the American brand of capitalism combined with our bill-o-rights & constitution is an original concept, why do democrats continue to try and change it to something inferior from the 11th century?
0 Replies