The new Democratic party. What will it look like?

nimh

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 08:59 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
Anyway, lets say you are in a court of law and there is evidence submitted by the prosecutor and it turns out that evidence is a phone which has been in other hands other than the defense. Anything on that phone would be considered suspect because that person could manipulate or outright add data on it while it is in their possession. The evidence would be thrown out and any questions related to that evidence the defense would not have to answer. The DNC data and Podesta's (however you spell his name) email has been in Russian control. They are known to manipulate information for propaganda purposes. So anything relating to any of that information is suspect, therefore the Clintons or anyone else does not have to answer questions relating to that information.

a. This wasn't a court of law.

b. If the evidence on the phone in question can be proven to be genuine and untampered with - as was done in the case of a number of the leaked emails in this case - then yeah, it doesn't just get to be "thrown out" in the court of political debate. No matter how much the Clinton campaign would have liked it to be.
georgeob1

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 10:21 pm
@nimh,
Thanks for that Nimh.
Sorry I misinterpreted your post.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 08:20 am
Keith Ellison’s tax cheating, scofflaw history comes back to haunt him
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 08:47 am

Feeling Real HOPE, after 8 years of No HOPE.

0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 10:56 am
@RABEL222,
Sanders and Bidden need to ride out with the sunset and give all of us a nice ,big rest.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 10:59 am
@nimh,
Which emails would those be? Have a link? Or do they merely confirm what people thought?
Frugal1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 11:01 am
@revelette1,
Troll.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 11:34 am
Moscow Brings Its Propaganda War to the United States

It seems Russia has been doing this cyber weapons campaign against other elections in Europe. So really it is not surprising they brought it to our country. What is surprising is people defense of it. Apparently not everything they spread is false, some of it is true and other parts are false. You/Hillary Podesta and DNC would have to read every single word released, compare it to their records, then provide what is true and what has been distorted. It is a ridiculous threshold those who seem to be in defense of Russian interference seem to have. The patterns of Russian propaganda has been well known since the cold war and Putin is using those very same Kremlin tactics in more places than the US.

Frugal1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 11:52 am
@revelette1,
Kind of lame when you compare it to the widespread propaganda used by 0bama, HRC, and the liberal media during this presidential election cycle.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 11:55 am
@revelette1,
OK. Except that, instead of reading the leaked material and identifying the supoposed deviations from fact, they are loudly proclaiming - and if we are to believe you, without knowing the facts, that it is all a lie and that the Russians have "attacked and attmpted to hack" our election process, when in fact, based on other information already uncovered, it was they - the Clinton Campaign, the DNC, and their media allies, who attempted to control, distort and "hack" the campaign and process in their own interests. They failed in that undertaking and they are now trying to hide their corruption and blame others for their own failures. Rather contemptable don't you think?
revelette1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 12:26 pm
@georgeob1,
Again I ask, what other information uncovered? I have yet to receive an answer. Podesta and Hillary Clinton has talked of parts of it, so, obviously some of it true. However, you are missing the point and I really see no need to explain again, except you don't seem to get it. It has been confirmed by our intelligent agencies the Russians were behind the hacks. Their methods are well known by our intelligence agencies and those around the globe. It is well known Putin uses Kremlin like methods in his propaganda wars. Those are undisputable facts. Given those facts, it is not a stretch to say it is very possible the information contained in WikiLeaks might contain untruths or distortions as well as facts.

At this point it is not the information released that is the big issue which should concern anyone who cares about our cyber security, it is the hack itself which is the most concerning and how stop further attempts.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 12:38 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

At this point it is not the information released that is the big issue which should concern anyone who cares about our cyber security, it is the hack itself which is the most concerning and how stop further attempts.

I fully agree with that . Unfortunately the present administration appears not to have taken effective action to deal with far more significant hacks on our security clearance data and other government -wide personnal files that occurred over a year ago. They responded only when they needed an excuse for their widespread losses in the campoaign,

In addition I've read multiple news reports indicating that the e mail and computer networks of both the DNC and Hillary's server lacked even the most common security features found in the systems of most businesses and in commercial e mail syatems like gmail.

For your part you have steadfastly refused to recognize or acknowledge the corruption of the Clinton Campaign, the DNC and some liberal media friends in corrupting the primary contest with sanders and the final election debates.
revelette1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 01:49 pm
@georgeob1,
Since you own a computer or have access to one, I assume you know how to google. You and nihm are the one saying there is other evidence which confirms the information in the hacks, so you should provide proof of such claims. I can't go searching until I know what I am searching for. I have already said, there are some truths because Clinton and Podesta both have talked about some information contained in the hacks. However, there is real possibility there are some distortions since that has been their method for a long time. As for Obama and your fact less conclusion, it matters little in the end. Going forwards, we need hearings and more information and I hope that McCain and others who take this seriously are allowed to investigate it fully without Trump standing in the way since he seems to be Putin's lover so to speak.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Frugal1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 02:16 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0Iey-ZUcAAQEw1.jpg:large
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2016 09:25 pm
@revelette1,
As long as it wins conservatives elections they dont care if their true or not.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2016 07:50 am

Remember this when you are fact checking

Snopes Co-Founder Accused Of Embezzling Company Money, Spending It On Prostitutes

0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2016 10:04 am
@revelette1,
The collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign had been widely reported months before the leaks of John Podesta's e mails. That is what caused the earler resignation/dismissal of Wasserman-Schults as DNC Chairman. Johm Podesta is in posessition of all his e mails. If any of the leaked e mails were "doctored" he could very easily release the original so all could see it. He has not done that, yet he persists in implying ( not saying explicitly) that the material were altered and that the election was "hacked" by the Russians. I a similar way the collusion among Donna Brazile of the DNC , sympathetic media figures and the Clinton campaign was separately and widely reported based on other sources. The careless security provisions of both the DNC network and that in Hillary's private server in a world of constant hacking invited these events. The actions behind all this themselves were a serious distortion of the election process and it is hypocritical (and delusional) in the extreme for these whiners to try to shift the blame for the failure of their inept campaign and their highly flawed candidate to others. They brought it all on themselves by their own misdeeds..

I have no need to prove anything, but you would be well-advised to come to terms with the reality before you, and the real resons for the rather widespread Democrat defeats in the recent election. That's your call- it's OK with me if you don't. As long as this lasts Democrats will continue to appear delusional to a growing segment of the population and will fail to learn anything from the experience.
Lash

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2016 10:06 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

The collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign had been wide reported months before the leaks of John Podesta's e mails. That is what caused the earler resignation/dismissal of Wasserman-Schults as DNC Chairman. Johm Podesta is in posetion of all his e mails. If any of the leaded e mails were "doctored" he could very easily release the original so all could see it. He has not done that, yet he persists in implying ( not saying explicitly) that the material were altered and that the election was "hacked" by the Russians. I a similar way the collusion among Donna Brazile of the DNC , sympathetic media figures and the Clinton campaign was separately and widely reported based on other sources. These actions themselkfes were a serious distortion of the election process and it is hypocritical (and delusional) in the extreme for these whiners to shift the blame for the failure of their inept campaign and their highly flawed candidate.

I have no need to prove anything, but you would be well-advised to come to terms with the reality before you, and the real resons for the rather widespread Democrat defeats in the recent election. That's your call- it's OK with me if you don't. As long as this lasts Democrats will continue to appear delusional to a growing segment of the population and will fail to learn anything from the experience.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2016 01:58 pm
Moochelle is completely out of touch!

0 Replies