@Joerider,
President elect you mean.

This could give you a clue.

Moscow had contacts with Trump team, Russian diplomat says
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2016 06:54 pm
@Joerider,
Not worried about what Trump will do. There are too many checks and balances.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2016 07:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Except: https://www.yahoo.com/news/ku-klux-klan-hold-north-230227525.html
Has Trump disavowed the KKK yet?
mark noble

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2016 10:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
Well out of context, Cic.
Goto Infowars.com for education.... Or just CRY LIKE A SKRILLA.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2016 01:06 pm
@mark noble,
Trump has a history of racial bigotry. He didn't rent to blacks, and paid for a full page ad in the New York Times to execute five innocent blacks. All a textbook definition of a racial bigot.
He also admitted to groping women, and ten women came forward to confirm it.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
Krumple

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2016 03:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Trump has a history of racial bigotry. He didn't rent to blacks, and paid for a full page ad in the New York Times to execute five innocent blacks. All a textbook definition of a racial bigot.
He also admitted to groping women, and ten women came forward to confirm it.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

Wikileaks revealed three of those women were paid by CF to come forward. Their claims are irrelevant.

I find it hillarious that DT should be held accountable for groping but Hillary's clear violations only need a hand slap.

Americans died for Hillarys **** up in Bengazi. She blamed youtube, essentially sating youtube has more political power than SS.

Its just plain silly. Not to mention Billys sexcapades. Bill Clinton puts Trump to shame as far as womanizing goes.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2016 08:23 pm
@Krumple,
Please provide the wiki article.
Bill is not on the ballot.
BTW, I don't care for either candidate, but Trump is a textbook racial bigot. I happen to understand about bigotry because I suffered from it.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 09:08 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Incessantly. How many times do you want him to denounce them?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-denounces-support-from-kkk-1478057956-htmlstory.html
revelette2

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 05:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Not really when you consider republicans won both the house and the senate and will soon be getting judges in the supreme court. The whole country is in their hands and we voted for it to be in their hands so we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Hopefully, we democrats will start getting on the ball and wake up when mid terms election come around. If we do, it will be a first in a long while. It is like our whole party is just too passive and we allow everyone to take the narrative away from us.
roger

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 06:00 pm
@revelette2,
Un huh. What our president does has a lot to do with the midterms. It worries me.
revelette2

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 06:14 pm
@roger,
If you go back and search through the years at mid term elections, democrats for the most part stay home. I am not sure why that is, but it has been that way for a while now.
TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 06:15 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
republicans won both the house and the senate

So now nothing stands in the way of the Balanced Budget Legislation they've been crowing about for decades. My bet is no one will bring it up and it will be forgotten until Democrats control both houses or the White House and then they'll bring it up again.
Can't wait till it's time to raise the debt ceiling again, who will oppose it this time? The Dems? What a joke. We have a dysfunctional government and party means more than country. I'm disgusted.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 06:23 pm
@revelette2,
If Trump's win is any indication of change, I just wonder what those changes will look like in the long run. He already said he's going to save some of the important parts of Obamacare.
revelette2

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 06:28 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Republicans don't want a government, yet they are in charge of it now. I just hope we survive it with social security and some type of health care at the end of it, whenever that will be. But hey, Bernie is coming to save the day. You think Trump will give him a listen or better yet, a spot in the cabinet?
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 06:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
We will see; I imagine the senate and the house will have something to say about that. I also imagine Trump don't have a clue what to do if he is already saying he is going to save parts of Obamacare.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 06:40 pm
@revelette2,
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/12/business/insurers-unprepared-for-obamacare-repeal.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/
revelette2

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 06:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
This is going to be a mess, I hope they just end up doing nothing; or at least making it mandatory to buy into insurance if you can afford it so that cost will go down. If Trump can fix the ACA, I won't complain anymore about him being president. I don't mean fixing it by giving sick people less access to health care either like someone just suggested.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 07:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
No...didn't you know...he's the Grand Dragon. After the inauguration there will be a cross burning on the WHITE house lawn. Lynchings to follow...then a BBQ and a dance after.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 08:26 am
@cicerone imposter,
I wonder what his supporters must be thinking. He railed against it and now he's not even in office and he's reneged.

Somebody should start a thread on promises made...