Question: Deep Space 9

Seizan

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 08:48 pm
This is a question for anyone who has the complete series of DS9 on DVD -- all disks and episodes.

A friend has that set of disks, all seasons and every episode. But he hasn't watched them in quite some time, so he can't really help much: I am looking for one episode in which Odo is taking Weyoun (sp?) off-station for questioning at Federation HQ. This particular Weyoun is somehow "defective" in that he no longer believes in the mission of the Founders, but still believes Odo is some sort of god-like figure. On the way to Federation HQ, Weyhoun is terminated by the Founders, and dies in Odo's arms asking for a blessing.

I saw it on TV but not the whole episode, just parts, enough to recall key points. I want to see this one again.

What season, and what disk would this be on? If I can tell him which season and disk, he will lend it to me via snail-mail...

Thanks in advance!

jespah

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 10:16 pm
@Seizan,
Treachery, Faith, and the Great River
http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Treachery,_Faith_and_the_Great_River_(episode)

Memory Alpha is THE Star Trek wiki for canon (on-screen) information. There's a Memory Beta for the officially licensed books and a somewhat spotty Memory Gamma for fanfiction.
Seizan

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 09:41 pm
@jespah,
Wow, great! I find now that the episode I want is on disk 3 of season 7. Will request that one, thanks!
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 09:50 pm
@jespah,
Wow ! If you knew that from memory I as an old trekky fanatic tip my hat to you.
jespah

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 09:09 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Thanks, but I didn't. Memory Alpha is a great resource - I'm also in the trekkie scene, so I was given some ideas of where to look.
0 Replies