Are the presidential election results real? Or simply a simulation?

Builder

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2016 02:37 am
@RABEL222,
You're surprised they pulled that from live television?

Really?
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2016 05:02 am

A Pariah of Emotion Kingdom: Mr.Trump

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/11/161128_POL_trump-nyt.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

I'm laughing.

How to Manipulate Donald Trump
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2016 08:41 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
Trump pissed the popular vote and declared the election was rigged, thus he himself has pissed the electoral votes which was the current result of the election.

Run that by us again? You're blaming the winner for winning, by blaming the system that gave them the win?

You've still not acknowledged that Clinton stated that it would be a kick in the teeth of the public, to not accept the results of the election.

No, you don't understand, Builder. This election, probably the worst in American history, produced no victor. Both Ms. Clinton and Mr. Trump are losers.

As a President-elect, one should have understood in the first place that it is the victory of America, the victory of the People. Without America, which is built on the Constitution, one is nobody; and without the People, one can do nothing. Rather than being the preserver, protector and defender of the Constitution, Mr. Trump insulted half the country and has been leading his supporters away from the spirit of the Constitution. He's no winner here.

As Alexander Hamilton and James Madison had pointed out two hundred years ago what is the true spirit of the Electoral College, we will see on December 19 the true result of the election and see where America will be going.
Builder

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2016 09:23 pm
@oristarA,
Quote:
....we will see on December 19 the true result of the election and see where America will be going.

The US of A is a war machine. Profits hugely from eternal conflict.

I'll give you two guesses where it is "going".

Quote:
No, you don't understand, Builder.

I've given you my opinion, and you've shared yours.

Nothing you've posted has convinced me that you're right about the situation.
oristarA

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2016 07:59 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

So you want to one of the screws of the war machine by supporting the demagogue called Trump?
Builder

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2016 08:31 pm
@oristarA,
I don't support either of these people. Both are loose cannons.

The only real difference is, Clinton owes lots of financial favours to all the wrong people. She'd already promised to nuke Iran, on Israel's say-so.

Whether the NWO war hawks can convince Trump of their agenda is yet to be seen.
oristarA

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2016 08:40 am
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

Builder wrote:

So you want to be one of the screws of the war machine by supporting the demagogue called Trump?

Typo: want to be.
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2016 08:43 am
@Builder,
I've also got this impression:

The Constitution of the United States has neither convinced you nor been appreciated by you, Builder.

Is the impression correct?
Builder

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2016 03:38 pm
@oristarA,
The Patriot Act replaced the constitution of the US of A, did it not?

How many American people know what it is, and what it's for?
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2016 09:17 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

I don't support either of these people. Both are loose cannons.

Whom will you support, I wonder?

Let me guess: None!

Am I on the right track?

Builder

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2016 09:19 pm
@oristarA,
Does anarchy frighten you?

The people lost any form of control over their govt before either of us were born.

Whom would you support, when they don't care about you?
oristarA

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2016 11:09 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Does anarchy frighten you?

The people lost any form of control over their govt before either of us were born.

Whom would you support, when they don't care about you?

Well, at least there is some reason in your view.

But take a look at this question: with anarchy, to whose hand will the key to the largest nuke arsenal in the world be put?

Now the key is in the hand of Barack Hussein Obama II, a reasonable man.

Donald Trump during the campaign bragged that he could shoot someone (regardless of how innocent the guy is) in the middle of Fifth Avenue and his supporters wouldn’t care. That is why Trump is so dangerous: If he doesn't care about killing his innocent fellow American, why will he care about the rest of the world?

Anarchy would be worse than the rule of Trump (who's being disciplined by the Republican Party), at least in the current situation of the world with terrorists (hiding or not) in some corners of the planet.
Builder

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2016 11:27 pm
@oristarA,
Quote:
...to whose hand will the key to the largest nuke arsenal in the world be put?

It only takes one nuke. Now ask yourself why the nation with the largest arsenal plays lapdog to a nation which isn't a signatory to the IAEA, and refuses to divulge their nuke capabilities to the rest of the world.
oristarA

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2016 11:56 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
...to whose hand will the key to the largest nuke arsenal in the world be put?

It only takes one nuke. Now ask yourself why the nation with the largest arsenal plays lapdog to a nation which isn't a signatory to the IAEA, and refuses to divulge their nuke capabilities to the rest of the world.

Better not shift the subject. The subject here is who should be the next President of the US. Trump or Clinton.

With Hillary Clinton as the next President, the risk of a nuke war will be dramatically decreased than that of Trump.

Trump's temperament is unstable. His inconsistency has now become notorious. We have sufficient reason to worry about that he might go mad at provocations, say, that of North Korea, and press the nuke button before his party having time enough to soothe him down.
Builder

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2016 12:17 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
Better not shift the subject.

I'm answering your questions. You have a problem with that?

Quote:
The subject here is who should be the next President of the US. Trump or Clinton.

I don't see any good news with the recounts, so Trump it is.

As for your obsession with THE BUTTON, nobody has sole access to a nuclear strike. We've covered this earlier in your thread. Get a grip.
oristarA

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2016 12:28 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

As for your obsession with THE BUTTON, nobody has sole access to a nuclear strike. We've covered this earlier in your thread. Get a grip.

Eh? Have you any official source of the procedure of pressing nuke button? Link(s)?

My source said that for the quickest reaction to defend America it is at the discretion of the President. That is, he can press the button on his own volition. That is: Shoot first, explain next.
Builder

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2016 12:40 am
@oristarA,
He doesn't have a button.

Do some research.

The US doesn't even have the capability to engage Russia in a MAD scenario. Both would lose.
oristarA

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2016 12:50 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

He doesn't have a button.

Do some research.

The US doesn't even have the capability to engage Russia in a MAD scenario. Both would lose.

I would like to tell you that my source can not be put aside easily, because the source is world-renowned with his staunch stance on science (but I will not name the man here).

I can see that you yourself haven't done the research at all. You simply pretended knowing it. If you are not convinced, offer me your source.
Builder

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2016 01:00 am
@oristarA,
In layman's terms, you've got nothing.
oristarA

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2016 01:06 am
@Builder,

It doesn't matter. Because your stance on science is very weak.

And Trump's lack of respect for science is alarming, too.