12

Are the presidential election results real? Or simply a simulation?

Builder

-1  
Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 11:43 pm
@oristarA,
LOL. Wikileaks has already debunked this.

Nobody has presented any evidence of anything substantial to date.

Putin is exposing the US and Saudi support for ISIL. Even the Turks are admitting to it.

This is a last-dash effort to obfuscate from his biggest mistake (apart from invading Libya).

Better to exit, stage left, with what little pride he has left, than to instigate more terror.
Baldimo

0  
Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 11:14 am
@oristarA,
Per the usual methods, Obama acts on his own and uses another EO/EA to enforce his will and views. I have a video for you because this will be your reaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymrBzgssSY8

RABEL222

2  
Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 10:40 pm
@Builder,
Wikileaks? You mean the communist hacker website. Who in their right mind would believe them. Oh, I forgot, your a conservative dupe.
Builder

2  
Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 11:06 pm
@RABEL222,
I'm what you people call a socialist progressive.

Though I lean heavily towards an anarchical agenda, and favour a people's economic transition to a new currency not in the hands of corporate pirates.

I guess you're in that group that believes the CIA is honest with the American people. So you're what we call a laughable gullible dupe.

You would have cheered on wikileaks when they were exposing the Bush/Cheney cabal's machinations during their reign of terror.

That makes you both a gullible dupe, and a political hypocrite. Nice going.

RABEL222

2  
Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 05:01 pm
@Builder,

I'll forgive you for this portian of your post. You werent here when Bush43 was running for office so dont realize that he and tRump were both of a kind. Liars. Both of who I hate with my whole heart because of the damage the one did and the present one is going to do to the U S. And you have been here long enough to know that I dont trust the CIA or the FBI or Homeland Security any farther than I can throw the white house. What was that you said about my being a hypocrite? Maybe you should check your own character.
ossobucotemp

1  
Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 05:09 pm
@oristarA,
I am reading all this a bit late, but thanks for that link re Kathleen Parker at Washington Post, oristar.

oristarA

3  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 09:58 am
Cult Of Personality [email protected] 4h
@realDonaldTrump

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1udvU5XgAEZn_b.jpg

Finn dAbuzz

1  
Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 08:14 pm
@RABEL222,
Do you think Builder is 6 years old?
Builder

1  
Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2017 01:36 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
By the responses I'm getting, I'd assume geriatric dementia is setting in.
RABEL222

0  
Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2017 10:46 pm
@Builder,
Its a possibility. But I prefer to think that your nonresponse means you dident have any way to prove me wrong.

giujohn

1  
Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2017 09:33 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Ooh be careful...Rabell has the moderators in his back pocket and if you mention his senility you will be suspended. Conversely, he is allowed to call you names...I guess they are making allowances cause he doesn't remember doing it.

oristarA

1  
Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2017 09:52 am
Who would like to help find the original report of BBC?:

BBC: Multiple sources say Russians blackmailing Trump with sex tapes (update: UK leak source IDed)

Trump is cursing CNN:
Donald J. Trump [email protected] 2h
.@CNN is in a total meltdown with their FAKE NEWS because their ratings are tanking since election and their credibility will soon be gone!

Let us see how he will curse BBC.