Why does my older boyfriend of 2 years never gives me good explanations on doubts I have?

katya07

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 11:26 am
He always goes the easy way and never gives me a fulfilling explanation,He acts childish and he looses patience and raises his voice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 732 • Replies: 6
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 01:01 pm
@katya07,
Never gives you a fulfilling explanation about what? How old are the two of you? Why are you even going to him for explanations? What do you mean by the easy way?

You need to be a bit more forthcoming if you want any advice or suggestions about his behavior toward you. It could simply be the case of an older brother feeling bothered by a pesty sibling. But we cannot help based on what you have told us.
chai2

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 01:09 pm
@CoastalRat,
Coastal Rat.

I first read it as older brother too. It says older boyfriend.

Still no information to go on.
ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 01:11 pm
@CoastalRat,
She has another thread that has more info (listed in her profile)
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 01:18 pm
@chai2,
You are so right chai2. Not sure why I read it as brother. My eyesight is failing me as I get older I guess. lol
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 01:46 pm
@katya07,
After reading your other threads, I am guessing that you are still pestering him over those other issues and he is getting a bit upset because he has already given you an explanation.

If this is something different, then I revert back to my earlier post that you need to give us a bit more info. But my guess is it is the same stuff that you keep pestering him about and he gets ticked off and loses his patience and raises his voice toward you. You obviously have trust issues with him, so do both of you a favor and end things and find someone you can trust.
0 Replies

ChickenMate

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 05:25 pm
@katya07,
Without much knowledge here, I'm going to go out on a limb and say because he does not have a good explanation. Guys that I have dated fail to give good explanations when they know they are in the wrong. They go for the "Oh, it's nothing to worry about," which I've learned is always something to worry about without further explanation in my experience.
0 Replies