Please Listen

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 06:26 pm

Please let me explain what I went through. I went through the three years of the milk understanding useing theology. Then I found the Holy Spirit within. And I started walking after every verse that the Holy Spirit gave me in my mind. That led me to purging my mind of all carnal logic and crucifying my emotions, one verse at a time. I done a lot of witnessing about what I was going through. Because I didnt truly understand it myself. I done this for eleven years. Until I had a verse for every thought that entered my mind. Telling me what spirit was behind each thought. Then I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ, which were many verses at one time. Explaining all of what I had been going through. And I was born again. Then it came time to put it out there to see if anyone could pick holes in my revelations. No one ever has. And I have been doing this for 25 years.
Here's the thing. When I was in the milk I was listening to everything others said. I was affraid to give an opinion. When I was in the meat I never argued because I was still full of emotions. If you are driven by an emotions(unclean spirit) you shouldnt open your mouth. You should suffer wrongfully with the emotion. If you suffer with it, then you are walking in love and the emotion will weaken. If you give into an emotion you are feeding it and it will get stronger. Then is how you crucify the flesh by resisting it. One can say or ask anything without an emotion. And the only way to get rid of a unclean spirit is by resisting it until it has to flee from you. The bible says that you can fall from grace, be disqualified, and even fall short of salvation.
The Holy Spirit will never work through your emotions, He will never push you to an action, He will only gently quote a verse. But there is power in that verse if you believe it.
The devil will always be there whether you know it or not. To deceive. And your emotions will always push you to agree with him. If you ever feel like pushing a verse you havent obeyed or received as truth the devil has control of you.

dalehileman

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 12:57 pm
@Squeakybro,
Sq if you should do a q or 2....
Wasn't it a splendid alliteration
Still a few of us might like 'tween the carr-ret and using tab, eg,

Please let me explain what I went through: three years of the milk understanding using theology, finally discovering The Holy Spirit Within; whereupon started walking after every verse the Holy Spirit gave me.

....which led me to purge my mind of all carnal logic and crucify my emotions, one verse at a time, given much witnessing about what I was experiencing. Because I didn't truly understand myself, howevere, this went on for eleven years until I had a verse for every thought, reminding me what spirit was behind each

Then I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ,....

Yea Bro, w/ much guesswork; but been fun, and thanks once more

Incidentally Sq each time I save I get a message warning me I can no longer edit, whereupon I just go ahed and successfully edit. Evidently a2k software also loves you

...except that for no apparent reasonit keeps cutting down the size of the windows: Guys, please.....
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 02:37 pm
@dalehileman,
Are you an editor?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 02:48 pm
@Squeakybro,
I went the opposite direction that you did SqueakyBro. I had the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit just restricted me, didn't make me happy at all. It prevented me from living fully as a human being.

So I got rid of the Holy Spirit and when through a process of getting back emotions and carnal logic. Since then I have been much happier and more relaxed.

Emotions and Carnal logic are part of what it means to be human.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 04:16 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
editor?
Nah Bro, not exactly. Worked at writing electronics instruction books and wrote mag articles in spare time
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 04:20 pm
@maxdancona,
I've seen satan do that to quit a few over the years.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

maxdancona

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 06:05 pm
@Squeakybro,
It has nothing to do with Satan, Bro. The fact is God lied to me. After a while, I got fed up with how he treats people, so I left.

One of the lies God tells people is that you can be happy and fulfilled without God. Quite the contrary. After getting rid of the Holy Spirit, I became happier and less worried.

Any god that wants you to deny your own emotions is not a god worth following.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 07:08 pm
@maxdancona,
you said
One of the lies God tells people is that you can be happy and fulfilled without God. Quite the contrary

I said
Like I said that was satan. God would never say that.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 07:10 pm
@Squeakybro,
Sorry I mis-typed. I meant to say.

One of the lies God tells people is that you can't be happy and fulfilled without God.

I have proved this with my own life. I am unquestionably happier and more fulfilled without God than I was with God. For one thing, the sex is is much better.

Squeakybro

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 08:02 pm
@maxdancona,
Well you have a right to do what ever you want. I found that sense I got into Christianity. I have never suffered so much and the rewards for that are so far beyond any expectation that I'm happy I stuck with it.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 08:14 pm
@Squeakybro,
Thank you Bro. I am glad that you are happy. I just think that if you are going to be pushing Christianity in public places, people should hear both sides of the story.

I guess some of us are happier without God, and some of us are happier with God. I am Ok with that. I hope that God is too.

Squeakybro

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 08:53 pm
@maxdancona,
I understand. I would just have to ask. What does your way off after death?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 09:24 pm
@Squeakybro,
I don't worry any more about what happens after death.

I have a daughter I raise and care very much about. I spend time with friends building meaningful relationships that are enjoyable and supportive. I enjoy my job doing work I find interesting. I drink good whiskey but not to excess. I play poker. Sometimes I have sex.

The things that are most important are the things that we do while we are living. There are people who believe in God who are able to enjoy the good things in life, but I had trouble doing that. That is one reason that God is no longer part of my life.

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 03:17 am
@maxdancona,
Well at death if I am wrong about what I believe, I lose nothing. I just die. I cant imagine the guilt that others will go through if I am right. But for you I cant imagine how horrible it will be for you if I am right. When you have to face up to the fact that your the reason your daughter is going to hell.
nacredambition

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 06:19 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
When you have to face up to the fact that your the reason your daughter is going to hell

Looks like it's back onto the teat for you to hum a few verses until the evil within springs anew in your next diabolical , drivel - driven diatribe.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 09:30 am
@nacredambition,
If there is no hell they have nothing to worry about. But if there is who else could they blame for the daughter not learning about God and given a chance to make up her own mind.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 11:24 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

Well at death if I am wrong about what I believe, I lose nothing. I just die. I cant imagine the guilt that others will go through if I am right. But for you I cant imagine how horrible it will be for you if I am right. When you have to face up to the fact that your the reason your daughter is going to hell.

Actually Bro, you are losing quite a bit. You are losing the ability to enjoy this present life to its fullest. When you worry about the next life you sacrifice things in this life. In this way you are giving up relationships, and experiences and joys that we know are real in this life for a possible afterlife that even you admit might not be true.

My daughter already understands this. She absolutely loves Halloween. She starts planning her costume in April or May. We buy cloth. We use dye when we can't find the right color. We sew, We use hot glue. She really likes Japanese Anime which takes quite heavily from mythological creatures including demons.. but they are cute demons who often learn to do nice things.

But the point is, that my daughter is creative and imaginative and playful and fun. Halloween expresses all of these parts of her personality. She love everything about it.

Her cousins are very devout Christians, and they started taking my daughter to a church group to learn about the Bible and how to follow God. My daughter was pulled into this group for all of the reasons that people are attracted to religion (the people were close and cool and it is nice to believe in goodness and heaven).

But then this Christian group told her that to follow Jesus she had to give up Halloween, and especially to give up stories (however good, or imaginative or cute) about demons.

My daughter thought about it, and made her choice. She likes the creative, fun person she is. God would ask her to change the very things she loves to do.

I would have supported my daughter had she wanted to stick with religion. But I also respect the choice she made. When she was asked to choose between God and the life she wanted to live, she stayed true to the person she is.

Jesus himself says that anyone who wants to follow Him must "count the cost". He was honest and upfront with the fact that to be a Christian means giving up who you are in the world.

For me, and for my daughter, this is a clear choice. We choose to live the life we have now, in this world, that we know is real to its fullest. If there is a god who wants to torture us for this in a possible afterlife, that's on Him.

Sturgis

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 11:29 am
@Squeakybro,
All humans are presented with opportunities to learn the stories of God, they are also allowed to decide whether to embrace these stories or not. It's known as free will, something which is ascribed to as being a gift from God.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 12:45 pm
@maxdancona,
You said

Actually Bro, you are losing quite a bit. You are losing the ability to enjoy this present life to its fullest. When you worry about the next life you sacrifice things in this life. In this way you are giving up relationships, and experiences and joys that we know are real in this life for a possible afterlife that even you admit might not be true.
I said
I'm sorry you never got to have a relationship with God. Because their is no other relationship on earth that lasts. I have had all them other relationships you talk about. And none of them brings me more joy than my joy in the Lord. All the relationships you talk about are temporary. My relationship with God is eternal. If I only had the time to share with you what He has done in my life. I have two daughters. I love them. And I taught them about the Lord, and they are thankful, very. So even if I go to hell I won't have that added burden and guilt of sending them there with me. I couldn't bear that even if I was dead.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 12:46 pm
@Sturgis,
Can you define the "will"?
0 Replies