Ku Klux Klan's Newspaper Supports Trump

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 10:42 am
@giujohn,
You're confused, because you dream up things not in reality. Everybody in the world knows about Hillary's email, and most are sick and tired of hearing about it. Nobody has shown any proof the damage caused by the hackers that got into her emails.
maporsche

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 10:50 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You're confused, because you dream up things not in reality. Everybody in the world knows about Hillary's email, and most are sick and tired of hearing about it. Nobody has shown any proof the damage caused by the hackers that got into her emails.

That's in large part, most likely because the stuff marked 'classified' was not of consequence.

This president (and really, every president has been worse than the last) has more documents marked classified than any other presidency. It's the most secretive despite Obama's campaign ran on transparency and openness. It's one of Obama's biggest failures in my opinion.

But back to Hillary, there was no harm because the emails, despite their classification status, were worthless to whomever looked at them. In no small part because drone strike articles were published a few days after the emails were sent.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 10:57 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
All women must be just a bunch of Lady Macbeths if I follow your tic tac sized brain

Words in my mouth and a personal insult to boot...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 10:59 am
@maporsche,
What gets my gall is people who dream up the worst of things when they themselves don't have complete information. They speculate without evidence. They would be laughed at in a court of law, and should be in the public domain.
giujohn

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 11:11 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 11:15 am
@giujohn,
Proof you'll never get it.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 11:20 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND...THE DAMAGE IS DONE.

AT LEAST FIVE..FIVE FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES HAVE ALL HER EMAILS INCLUDING SPECIAL ACCESS PROGRAM MATERIAL...

Do you believe these hacker are our GODAMN friends???
maporsche

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 11:22 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Do you believe these hacker are our GODAMN friends???

Trump does. He's been very happy with them and he even asked them to do it some more.
giujohn

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 11:26 am
@maporsche,
So much crap nothing but deflection... Hillary intended to hide her play for pay as Secretary of State and exposed our nation secrets too bad actors... that's treason she needs to be in a federal prison ...lock her up.
snood

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 11:30 am
@giujohn,
No quid pro quo has been shown.
Nothing ever shown about state secrets shared with bad actors.

All just speculative crap.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 11:30 am
@giujohn,
Even if all of that were 100% true. I'd never be able to cast my vote for Trump.

Tim Kaine, next man up.
giujohn

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 11:34 am
@maporsche,
Donald Trump is not my first choice for president but I am putting the good of my nation first by not voting for someone who will throw this nation into a constitutional crisis who has exposed our nation's highest secrets to Bad actors... In my opinion she does not deserve a second chance she's too risky and anyone who would vote for her is not putting the best interests of this nation in front of their own personal political opinions.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 11:48 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Even if all of that were 100% true. I'd never be able to cast my vote for Trump.

Tim Kaine, next man up.

This I can deal with. I can understand that sentiment. It's the continued excuses that people make for Hillary that is crazy.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 12:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Did you apply that same thinking process when Harry Reid stood up in front of the Senate during the 2012 race and told lies about Romney's taxes, or did you cheer on Reid and repeat his lies?
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 01:02 pm
@McGentrix,
They're not excuses; they're put into its proper perspective. Something you're unable to do.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 09:17 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
???

???
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 09:20 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Did you apply that same thinking process when Harry Reid stood up in front of the Senate during the 2012 race .....

LMAO. I can't remember what happened last year. Besides, how many times did Harry Reid stand up in front of the Senate during 2012?
In other words, I don't watch the Senate hearings unless I happen to be in Washington DC, and get a pass.
0 Replies