FBI reopens case on Clinton private email server

snood

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 07:31 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Not a question. Its a statement of my beliefs.

Okay, but you can see where your writing
Quote:
Tell me again
might give the idea that someone told you that.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 08:03 pm
@snood,
I dont know about you but others have told me my opinion of the media being controlled by conservatives is mistaken.
snood

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 08:12 pm
@RABEL222,
I don't know for sure, but I think a very good argument could be made that the real power behind the major media outlets is conservative.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 09:48 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Why dont we rename the republican party the ultra conservative conspiracy party. Much more descriptive of their ideology.

It wouldn't catch on. Too wordy and abstract. But I'd go for Bobby Jindal's formulation - "the stupid party".
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 05:03 am
Nothing if not predictable.

Quote:
Mr. Comey’s letter from Oct. 28 gave Mr. Trump new life after months of damaging fallout from the release of a recording from 2005 in which he boasted about committing sexual assault.

But on Sunday, in the wake of the latest F.B.I. news on the emails, Mr. Trump behaved as if nothing had changed.

Speaking in Minnesota just moments after the news broke, Mr. Trump delivered a speech asserting that Mrs. Clinton will probably see a criminal trial soon.

Sticking with facts has never been a deep preoccupation for Mr. Trump when trying to make a point.

And a number of his supporters are just as likely to believe that the F.B.I. caved under pressure, as Newt Gingrich, a Trump ally, suggested on Twitter. But the closing hours of the campaign are likely to widen the gap between facts and reality.
http://nyti.ms/2eNUOvx
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 06:17 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwXTqvMVIAAf_tZ.jpg:large
blatham

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 06:32 am
@edgarblythe,
Anything that's not anything?
snood

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:44 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Anything that's not anything?

Faith is evidence of things unseen. I think Ed's an atheist, but one thing I'm pretty sure he does have faith about is that Hillary is a criminal.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 08:11 am
Lash, I was wondering if you could find an update on this situation? I've come to believe you that these new Huma emails will FINALLY destroy Clinton and that the life insurance file will finally be released. Your prognostications have been spot on.

Maybe Comey released an update yesterday about this. I can't wait to see that criminal in handcuffs.
snood

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 08:22 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Lash, I was wondering if you could find an update on this situation? I've come to believe you that these new Huma emails will FINALLY destroy Clinton and that the life insurance file will finally be released. Your prognostications have been spot on.

Maybe Comey released an update yesterday about this. I can't wait to see that criminal in handcuffs.

Halleluja! Praise The vengeful God EmailServerofWhitewater! She will punish the evil Hillary Harpy!
0 Replies

AC14747

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 10:21 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
RABEL222

Re: blatham (Post 6299240)
Why dont we rename the republican party the ultra conservative conspiracy party. Much more descriptive of their ideology.

You're just pissed cause the Democrats have been named a

FAILURE.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 02:21 pm
And the saga continues into 2017, eh?

Quote:
The criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton is back front and center now that the FBI has released proof that her failure to safeguard state secrets caused the secrets to fall into the hands of foreign governments, some of which wish the United States ill.

...he FBI posted on its website more than 300 emails that Clinton had sent to an unnamed colleague not in the government -- no doubt her adviser Sid Blumenthal -- that had fallen into the hands of foreign powers. It turns out -- and the Sunday night release proves this -- that Blumenthal was hacked by intelligence agents from at least three foreign governments and that they obtained the emails Clinton had sent to him that contained state secrets.

Last Sunday's revelations make the case against Clinton far more serious than Comey presented it to be last summer.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/01/12/shes_back_132760.htm

Hillary better buy her pardon now. Trump will charge her much more than Obama.

Why can't they just leave the poor girl be, I ask ya?

georgeob1

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 09:10 pm
@layman,
Its getting late for an Obama pardon. However I suspect that Trump will likely intercept any effot at prosecution. She's old news now, thoroughly discredited and not worth the effort to put away. Just keep the info flowing out and let her twist in the wind for the duration.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 09:28 pm
@georgeob1,
Nobody pardons anybody for child trafficking and sexual bondage or assassinating a US supreme court chief justice. DT may or may not want to go after KKKlintlers, Podestas et. al. but he won´t be able to stop Sessions and Trey Gowdy from going after them.
georgeob1

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 09:51 pm
@gungasnake,
Presidential pardons are the exclusive perogative of Presidents. No one can stop them. Beyond that my suggestion was that Clinton is no longer worth either the effort or the political cost of procecution. She's nothing anymore but old news. The forthcoming steady release of unfolfing information will do the rest of the job. Beyonbd that she isn't worth the candle.
layman

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 10:03 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

Presidential pardons are the exclusive perogative of Presidents. No one can stop them. Beyond that my suggestion was that Clinton is no longer worth either the effort or the political cost of procecution. She's nothing anymore but old news. The forthcoming steady release of unfolfing information will do the rest of the job. Beyonbd that she isn't worth the candle.

Well, in one sense you're right, George, but for the sake of history, the criminal enterprises of Bill and Hillary Clinton should be thoroughly exposed. To this day Democrats love to bring up Nixon and his deeds.

The Clinton's have basically been the "royalty" of the Democratic party for decades, and everyone should know that they've been played (to the extent they really believe that all accusations against the Clintons are just a product of "a vast right wing conspiracy"). To the extent they really do know better, they deserve to be shamed for condoning corruption, lies, and the betrayal of the American People for the sake of expediency and political power.
georgeob1

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 11:07 am
@layman,
I agree with your argument with regard to the deserved outcome for the Clintons. I also observe that consequences are indeed flowing to them.

Most countries across the world have, during the last few weeks, discontinued their long-standing, regular contributions to the "Clinton World Initiative" and as a direct result the Clintons are shutting it down and laying off the 25 or so employees who manage it.

I suspect (but don't really know) that something similar is already happening in the Clinton Foundation - certainly the previously very large contributions from the same client nations that are dropping out of the companion World Initiative. are also disappearing fast. The Foundation is now getting increasing scrutiny from the various accrediting entities that have heretofore been silent and circumspect about their unwilingness too accredit it after reviewing the books. That too is likely to change.

My only questrions is whether in the current contentious situation it is worth the candle for Trump to take action and make them "victims" in the eyes of their diehard supporters: it may be better to simply let them twist in the wind of the ongoing voluntary collapse of their fraudulent and corrupt empire.
farmerman

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 11:26 am
@georgeob1,
first you need to have truth be established. Truth , at least certain enough to be part of a grand jury. The Clintons have been sscrutinized by dubiously empowered "spcial prosecutors" and if it werent for Bill's
"Happy Pnts" they would hqve NOTHING on him. He brought his own chqrges upon him.
None, so far, of any of these charges hqve any water. So you guys can keep stirring the pot and that doesnt make it true or even possible.

ANYTHING that bears gunga's name is usually a flat out lie or is some BS from an anti-science group. Hanging with that clown seriously destroys credibility

This is as much crap as the "inside job" of 9/11 or OBAMA's Kenyan birth
georgeob1

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 11:32 am
@farmerman,
Well there has been no completed investigation of the Foundation and the possible misuse of public office on its behalf and the attendand possible misuse of Foundation assets for the benefit of the Clintons personally and for the maintenance of a large cadre of political retainers. There has been no Grand Jury either.

Your blanket assertion of innocence is indeed in accordance with strict legal interpretation, but it certainly flies in the face of many visible facts.
layman

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 11:35 am
@georgeob1,
Try and prove it! I just destroyed all the evidence, subpoena be damned.
0 Replies