i hurt to my girlfriend

kelid

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 01:21 am
Hello everybody
i met with a girl in Instagram . she was my girlfriend for 2 days and we had some things like problem with eachother. i like that because she is my ideal.
our story is :
i'm trying to get a new picture of him I was up because her profile picture was not clear. she said i will give you tomorrow but she didn't. i wanted to change her mind but she blocked me. i created new account very fast and send a message to her. she reply i am not comfortable for give you an image. i accept her words and never try for get that. while texting for 3 or 4 hours that day. suddenly i was sleep and when i woke up she blocked this account too!!!
i created many account and send messages but she blocked all of them!
i have a wrong and that is send message to her friend list ( a she ).
i asked which university are you? and what is your type?! both being the same. but that girl told i don't her!!!

after some minutes my girlfriend sent a message. she was upset and angry. said: my Mother took my phone and this is fault you. I thought you was a good boy. i hate you because your makes i lose my phone. please don't send me message again. bye

please believe me. i thought she was her friend( she is baby face ). i never send message because she is upset and i am that reason. so please advice me how can i should back her ? she likes me too because she say i want meet with you next week ( because she was period )

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 06:15 am
Maybe this is not a girl at all. Maybe you got tricked.

Don't meet girls on line and think they will be your GF.
kelid

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 09:51 am
@PUNKEY,
i heard her voice and we talked together.
i really like her. please guide me for back her. i know where is her university... i can go there and apologize face to face but i think is not good idea!
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 02:44 pm
Your English is not good.

Do you speak your language with this girl?
kelid

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 03:19 pm
@PUNKEY,
i am sorry.which part is not clear?
yes i am from iran and that girl is too
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 03:42 pm
@kelid,
You're stalking her. She is not interested. Please stop bothering this woman and find something else to obsess over.
kelid

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 03:49 pm
@jespah,
can you say some way to back her for last chance?
which one is good?
1. write a message for apologies
2. meet her in university

this is last try
jespah

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 03:57 pm
@kelid,
NEITHER.

STOP.

Don't do anything else.

You are done. She is done. Get it through your head.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 04:02 pm
@kelid,
she said

kelid wrote:
please don't send me message again. bye

the nice thing for you to do is to accept that

do not attempt to contact her again
kelid

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2016 03:43 pm
@ehBeth,
i connect again 😞 she is angry yet. told: you chat with my mother and said my word to my friends!!!
i didnt it. i just chat with her mother.

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2016 04:45 pm
hello wall!
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2016 05:54 pm
@kelid,
kelid wrote:

Hello everybody
i met with a girl in Instagram . she was my girlfriend for 2 days and we had some things like problem with eachother. i like that because she is my ideal.
our story is :
i'm trying to get a new picture of him I was up because her profile picture was not clear. she said i will give you tomorrow but she didn't. i wanted to change her mind but she blocked me. i created new account very fast and send a message to her. she reply i am not comfortable for give you an image. i accept her words and never try for get that. while texting for 3 or 4 hours that day. suddenly i was sleep and when i woke up she blocked this account too!!!
i created many account and send messages but she blocked all of them!
i have a wrong and that is send message to her friend list ( a she ).
i asked which university are you? and what is your type?! both being the same. but that girl told i don't her!!!

after some minutes my girlfriend sent a message. she was upset and angry. said: my Mother took my phone and this is fault you. I thought you was a good boy. i hate you because your makes i lose my phone. please don't send me message again. bye

please believe me. i thought she was her friend( she is baby face ). i never send message because she is upset and i am that reason. so please advice me how can i should back her ? she likes me too because she say i want meet with you next week ( because she was period )

I know your english isnt good but this sounds stalkerish. Leave her alone.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » i hurt to my girlfriend
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/09/2024 at 07:09:02