Is this a good way to get a guy's number?

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 04:49 pm
I want to ask this guy for his number but I don't want him to know I like him. I'm an eighth grader. I want to say something (in conversation) along the lines of "hey, can I have your number so I can text you if i need help with ____(insert subject)?"

What are some other ideas? And i don't want it to be obvious that I like him. We only have one class together, and have different lunch periods.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 194 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 04:54 pm
@dnsol2k16,

Why don't you just talk him, face to face?
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 04:56 pm
@dnsol2k16,
dnsol2k16 wrote:

I want to ask this guy for his number but I don't want him to know I like him. I'm an eighth grader. I want to say something (in conversation) along the lines of "hey, can I have your number so I can text you if i need help with ____(insert subject)?"

What are some other ideas? And i don't want it to be obvious that I like him. We only have one class together, and have different lunch periods.

Why dont you want him to know? Making up an excuse is sometimes bad because he might think you ask every guy for their number for the same reason. He wouldnt feel special.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 07:02 pm
@dnsol2k16,
Has he ever helped you with ____ (insert subject)?

Have you asked him for real-life help with it?

Are you sure he's good with the subject?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is this a good way to get a guy's number?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:39:32