Please help anybody.. :'''(

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 01:17 pm
Hey Guys.. Hello..Thought that I will get the best advice here...So..It started when I was in class 9 .. we were really gudfriends.. I talked to her all day.. she liked it too..and slowly I was so attached to her .. a day without her was like years.. I felt in love with her but didn't tell her coz I don't wanna lose her.. and a Seniour guy proposed her and she said yes...I was broken like hellll...Because of my sadness she realized that I loved her.. but she continued with her relationship.. she was serious about it.. I knew she doesn't love me but I did... I waited 2 years..it was class 11 they broke up.. but she told me that it was her first and last relationship.. she will never do this mistake again..I realized that she was committed to that guy... my friends encouraged me to move on..so I did.. I started ignoring her...and try to act like i was happy without her although it eas not so.... she also cried bcoz i stopped conversations with her and later when she came to know about my relationship...she said that I hate you .. why you did this.. you are very bad etc...I don't know what she meant about it.. but I knew 1 thing .. I still loved her and not the girl I was with..6 months passed.. In class 12 she changed school...and you know what .. she was again in a relationship.. this time with my best friend.!!.
Although my friend refused
But i was hurt soo baddd...
Again .. I cried and cried and just cried...I broke up with my gf.. bcoz it was just formality..I didn't love her at all..And I still wait for her to come back.. I am not hoping her to be my gf because I don't think I stand a chance.. she is 2 inches taller ...I just want to be with her...Just want her in front of my eyes always....
She uses whatsapp and facebook .. she has my id and no. too but still she talks with my classmates and not with me...I feel so emitional.. tears drop off my eyes every week....I know one thing though... no one can ever ever love her more than me...What should I do? I can't live without her :"(

chai2

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 01:43 pm
Perhaps you can divert yourself by learning how to write proper English.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 02:32 pm
Did you ever really ask her out for a DATE - you know, when you and her actually go out to a show, restaurant, zoo, walk, library or some place where you can actually talk? (not text or tweet)

This CRUSH has been in your head all these years. Do something or be quiet.
ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 03:28 pm
Talk about obsession, leave her alone.

First of all, y0uth is a time to learn about other people, some of them quite different from you, or the opposite, similar. This at the time when people's hormones are emerging.
Much mischief happens by people falling for others at this stage in life.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 04:32 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Yea Osso and that's one reason I'd like to see more profiles. How one responds depends on the correspondent's circumstances, place in life
ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 05:11 pm
@dalehileman,
People around the world have a variety of reasons not to display their lives, including at the least, privacy.

In a way, a2k is actually a kind of privacy.

You, on the other hand, are a nosybody --- I didn't just make up that word, a friend made it up while using his fingers as a starfish.

Priyavret

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 10:25 pm
@PUNKEY,
Bro,
we were in high school ...
and in India..
Parents of any girl in India will never allow her to hangout with a guy ...
So .. there was no point of asking her..
Wish I was living in USA .. girls have more freedom there.
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 08:26 am
@Priyavret,
Then how was she in a 2 year relationship with another guy??
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 08:34 am
@Priyavret,
Priyavret wrote:

the other guy asked

why didn't you?
dalehileman

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 11:51 am
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
You, on the other hand, are a nosybody
Temp alas alack
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 02:01 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Priyavret wrote:

the other guy asked

why didn't you?

off topic, but somehow that reminds me of the scene in Monty Phythons The Meaning of Life, where the Protestant is having the following conversation with his good lady wife....

MR. BLACKITT: I could, if I wanted, have sexual intercourse with you,...

MRS. BLACKITT: Oh, yes, Harry.

MR. BLACKITT: ...and, by wearing a rubber sheath over my old feller, I could insure... that, when I came off, you would not be impregnated.

MRS. BLACKITT: Ooh!

MR. BLACKITT: That's what being a Protestant's all about. That's why it's the church for me. That's why it's the church for anyone who respects the individual and the individual's right to decide for him or herself. When Martin Luther nailed his protest up to the church door in fifteen- seventeen, he may not have realised the full significance of what he was doing, but four hundred years later, thanks to him, my dear, I can wear whatever I want on my John Thomas,... [sniff] ...and, Protestantism doesn't stop at the simple condom! Oh, no! I can wear French Ticklers if I want.

MRS. BLACKITT: You what?

MR. BLACKITT: French Ticklers. Black Mambos. Crocodile Ribs. Sheaths that are designed not only to protect, but also to enhance the stimulation of sexual congress.

MRS. BLACKITT: Have you got one?

MR. BLACKITT: Have I got one? Uh, well, no, but I can go down the road any time I want and walk into Harry's and hold my head up high and say in a loud, steady voice, 'Harry, I want you to sell me a condom. In fact, today, I think I'll have a French Tickler, for I am a Protestant.'

MRS. BLACKITT: Well, why don't you?
0 Replies

Priyavret

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 12:19 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Who the hell is a nosybody? what does this word mean???
ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2016 12:53 pm
@Priyavret,
It means a nosy person.
Priyavret

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 11:23 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Bro.. why made u feel that I am a nosy person? please tell.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 11:25 am
@Priyavret,
No no Pri, me not you
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Please help anybody.. :'''(
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:39:25