ear troubles

Wezzie

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2016 04:37 pm
MY dog has ear problems.she scratches and rubs them on carpet or grass.little more than a month ago the vet put something in her ears (took her in another room)he said I could do a treatment myself that would require 2 daily cleaning and applying meds.I never thought to ask what he used , but it cost $25 per ear. He said come back in a month, or it would last a month....I couldn't remember.She is going Deaf. They were so busy ,they squeezed me an appt. I was rushed and confused
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,176 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2016 04:46 pm
@Wezzie,
Could be lots of things (allergy, infection, etc.). Have you considered calling your vet and asking what the treatment was and what the diagnosis was?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2016 04:50 pm
@Wezzie,
You need to get in touch with the vet's office and find out what was recommended.
0 Replies

seac

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2016 06:31 pm
@Wezzie,
Have you looked into the dog's ear? One of my female dog would have ticks deep inside the ear all the time, till I started using canine advantik. My male dogs never had this happen. Another dog developed cancer near her ear that led to puss seeping out through the ear, had to put her down when the cancer spread to her eyes.
0 Replies