Will Donald Trump Be Afraid To Debate Hillary Clinton? Part 2 don't feed trolls edition

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 02:46 pm
STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS!!!!!!!!

Real Music
http://able2know.org/topic/335916-1

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 01:48 pm
It has been an interesting year in the RNC and the DNC primaries. The primaries are finally over. The DNC and the RNC both have selected their nominees for the general election. I can't wait to see the first debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Does anyone believe that Donald Chump will chicken out by refusing to have any debates with Hillary Clinton? Will Donald Chump make up some BS excuses to be excused from debating Hillary Clinton? How about the dog ate my homework? How about the moderators are picking on me? Here's another excuse. The moderators are not treating me fairly.

What does Donald Chump wants? Someone to hold his itty bitty hands and tell him don't be scared.

I hope Donald Chump save all of his BS excuses for someone who cares. Step up to the plate Donald Chump and debate.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 2,406 • Replies: 20

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 02:47 pm
@snood, http://able2know.org/topic/335916-43#post-6288173
There were pictures in the news of menacing looking guys in Trump tshirts with assault rifle wannabes slung on them, standing poutside democratic party offices for hours recently. If that doesn't constitute attempted intimidation, I don't know what does. And the guy who maintained he was going "to get right in behind" anyone who, in his totally uninformed opinion, he didn't like and question them, isn't attempted intimidation, then someone needs a refresher course in democracy and one person one vote.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 02:48 pm
Donald Trump and Roger Ailes Reportedly no Longer Speak
Source: Vanity Fair

With less than three weeks until Election Day, Donald Trump is dipping in the polls and struggling to get out of a dismal news cycle focused on allegations of sexual assault and a damning audio recording that caught him boasting about grabbing women’s genitals.

But as New York magazine’s Gabriel Sherman revealed on stage at the Vanity Fair New Establishment Summit on Tuesday morning, Trump has lost one key ally: Roger Ailes. The former Fox News boss had reportedly served as an advisor to Trump throughout the campaign. He was said to have played a particularly important role as of late, helping him prepare for the presidential debates.

That's all changed now, according to Sherman and Vanity Fair contributing editor Sarah Ellison. The reason for the fallout depends on who you ask.

“Ailes’s camp said Ailes learned that Trump couldn’t focus—surprise, surprise—and that advising him was a waste of time,” Sherman said. “These debate prep sessions weren’t going anywhere.”

Read more: http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/roger-ailes-donald-trump-no-longer-speak?mbid=social_twitter
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 02:49 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS!!

Are you the troll? I cant tell anymore.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:15 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

@snood, http://able2know.org/topic/335916-43#post-6288173
There were pictures in the news of menacing looking guys in Trump tshirts with assault rifle wannabes slung on them, standing poutside democratic party offices for hours recently. If that doesn't constitute attempted intimidation, I don't know what does. And the guy who maintained he was going "to get right in behind" anyone who, in his totally uninformed opinion, he didn't like and question them, isn't attempted intimidation, then someone needs a refresher course in democracy and one person one vote.

Sounds like made up horse manure. Link?
ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 04:35 pm
I'll put this in my hard to believe column re US politics and the middle east:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/19/lindsay-lohan-slams-the-u-s-and-lavishes-praise-on-repressive-turkish-strongman-recep-tayyip-erdogan.html

I admit being interested in Erdogan some long time ago but I well rue the changes he has brought.

I didn't want to start a new thread - so I'll offer it here as a possible question (which won't happen) for tonight's debaters: What is your take on Erdogan?
I bet Trump hasn't heard of him.

The latest that I've read: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/02/08/cover-story-personal-history-elif-batuman
The head scarf, modern Turkey, and me

I've read a fair amount of Orhan Pamuk; read a few New Yorker articles on Turkey, including the american woman with turkish parents, the journalist Elif Batuman, but I'm no sage on the country, just interested.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 08:23 pm
@McGentrix,

Armed Trump Supporter Stalks and Intimidates Democrat’s Campaign Headquarters in Virginia

http://15130-presscdn-0-89.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/VA-Armed-Trump-Supporters.jpg

A Trump supporter, worried that there were other “closet” Trump supporters who felt unheard in Virginia, stood outside a Congressional candidate’s campaign office for twelve hours while displaying a loaded firearm. Daniel Parks said that his protest was peaceful, but that he intended to “stand his ground” on behalf of other Trump supporters.

“I’m just trying to provide a voice for someone who might be a closet supporter of Trump. Other people who are a little worried to speak out because of possible persecution,” Daniel Parks told reporter Taylor Cairns. Cairns reported that the Parks, who was later joined by a friend, wanted people to know that they were not giving up the campaign “quietly.”
ADVERTISING

Jane Dittmar is running for the 5th Congressional seat in Virginia as a Democrat. Her office is not a Hillary Clinton campaign office, and her volunteers admitted that they were both confused and intimidated by the men’s protest.

“If he wants to support his candidate that’s fine, but don’t come here and stare into the office all day,” said Su Wolff, one of Dittmar’s volunteers.

“He turned sideways to be sure that we would see that he has an open carry gun, which is legal, and is fine, but it’s intimidating,” she said.

Parks insisted that he wasn’t a threat, despite the fact that he was carrying a gun to a peaceful protest. Those who think so are ignorant: “We’re not a threat to anybody, the only threat is ignorance, and ignorance breeds fear,” he said.

Parks also told Cairns that Trump may leave the race, but he will continue to “speak out.” “He [Trump] may be pulling out, but we’re not pulling out, and I’m going to stand my ground. And I’m going to speak out for what I believe in, and I guess I would encourage everyone else to do the same.”

Cairns noted that Parks intends to take his armed, peaceful protest to more campaign headquarters later this month.

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 08:43 pm
Chris Wallace prove to be the best moderator we've seen throughout these three presidential debates. Congratulations to soon to be President Hillary Rodham Clinton.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 08:58 pm
@Real Music,
I dunno, both Clinton and tRump buffaloed him quite a bit.
Real Music

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 09:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I dunno, both Clinton and tRump buffaloed him quite a bit.

Yes, there were a few of those moments. I think overall Chris Wallace still did better than the moderators of the other two presidential debates and the one VP debate. I also think this was probably Donald Trump's best debate performance, which isn't saying much. This was definitely Hillary Clinton best debate performance. She definitely did better than Trump.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 09:53 pm
@Real Music,
She beat him fair and square. I've been very impressed by her performances on these debates.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 10:11 pm
@Real Music,
Quote Real Music:
Quote:
I also think this was probably Donald Trump's best debate performance, which isn't saying much.

Dunno. He managed to get through the first half hour without making those faces that indicate he has Tourette's Syndrome, so that's an improvement, I guess. But then there was that bit later where he goes on and on about how smart Putin is and he sounds like the president of the Putin Fan Club. Embarrassing.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 10:24 pm
@Real Music,
Huh, you must have been watching on MSNBC. She certainly didn't win on Fox News.
Real Music

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 10:32 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Huh, you must have been watching on MSNBC. She certainly didn't win on Fox News.

After the debate was over I was flipping back fourth between CNN and MSNBC for the post-debate coverages.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 10:35 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
But then there was that bit later where he goes on and on about how smart Putin is and he sounds like the president of the Putin Fan Club. Embarrassing.

We all know that Putin is Trump's boyfriend.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 06:56 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Jesus. How old are you, gramps?
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 07:32 am
At this point, we can probably say that for the three combined debates, Clinton delivered the biggest thrashing one candidate has done to another since TV debates started. Clearly Trump wasn't all that prepared and planned on doing what he does in his rallies, but Clinton was clearly completely prepared to make the most of her strengths and his weaknesses. She knew all the policy answers, but also exactly how to goad him to self destruct and when to get out of the way and let Trump do the heavy lifting. I'm sure Clinton won't get a lot of credit with the story line being about how Trump blew it, but I it was Clinton pushing Trump's buttons and she did in masterfully.
DrewDad

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 07:54 am
@engineer,
I concur. She knew exactly when and how to dangle irresistible bait, and he rose to it every. single. time.

He claims to be such a great negotiator, but she led him around by the nose.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2016 02:27 am
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 12:43 pm
http://www.lovethisgif.com/uploaded_images/12594-Gif-gif-Animation-Animated-Pictures-trump.gif
0 Replies