Americans Work 25% More Than Europeans, Study Finds

roger

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 10:45 pm
@Kolyo,
Maybe, but I'm still thinking it hinges on the definition of 'work'. Ever go to your state's local department of motor vehicles and see all the people who allegedly work there?
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 11:26 pm
@saab,
9 887 420
Current population sweden
The current population of Germany is 80,680,433
That huge different may be a reason for the time difference
Also citizen control policies differ between countries... The less there are the easier an faster you get your new passport
momoends

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 11:31 pm
@Foofie,
One country that was not yours on the first place
On the other hand its easier to work while drinking an expresso than doing it while eating donuts or greasy bigmacs
Your post shows the ignorance and uneducation of the writer beautifully
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 11:35 pm
@Kolyo,
You opened the door to stereotype name calling: who cares about those obese serial killer americants
(My apologies to the rest of the american users, i dont think it at all)
0 Replies

saab

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2016 01:35 am
@momoends,
Wait a second...
Of course the population does not make any difference.
What would make a difference is the amount of people working in a certain area. It depends on how many work per capita in a certain area.
I have lived in both Sweden and Germany and I know that the Swedes work faster and are much more effecient than the Germans.
Daily life in Sweden is more efficient than in Germany.
The big exeption is within the health system.
Sweden has more doctors and nurses per capita than Germany, but the waiting time to get an appoinment is much longer in Sweden. There much more time is used for filling out forms.
0 Replies