SO SO CLOSE TO SAYING GOODBYE FOREVER TO A2K

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 07:20 pm
The exchange here, for so long. has been just stupid

Every once in a while I find myself in a bar with nothing to do but contribute to this mess.

Otherwise, it's Sayonnara

This forum has degenerated to shite incredibly quickly

It's depressing.

I need a new forum, this one is dust, and ashes

Any suggestions?

I'll leave and you can have your Echo Chamber to yourselves, except when McGentrix sallies forth or georgeobi deigns to comment.

It's a desert.

I know...I won't let the door close on my ass...have fun with your Circle Jerk

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 21 • Views: 2,562 • Replies: 56

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 08:16 pm
This election is so depressing.

I would love to strangle full-throated Clinton or Trump supporters.

(Let's meet up in San Antonio so I can strangle you)

In this forum there are far, far. far more of the former.

So you, the former, it's all on you how this nation goes,and please don't be uber-douche bags and blame Bush for all problems your choice makes. It was pathetic to do so for 8 years and it is sickening to do so for even one more month of a new term.

If Clinton wins, it's all on you.

So many of you are weasels who will slip and slide around Rome burning and the barbarians at the gate.

Sadly there will be the usual suspects on A2K defending Clinton as the nation burns.

Tribal assh*les!

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 08:25 pm
Eff you all...Finn has left the building for good
Krumple

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 08:42 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Eff you all...Finn has left the building for good

Take care, hate to see you go.. The left need constant reminders of their blind following lead unknowingly to the slaughter house directed by Billary.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 08:59 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I do hope you reconsider.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 09:48 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Again?
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 12:41 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Hope you come back when the new version is up.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 12:42 am
@Robert Gentel,
.... and thanks for all the work you're doing just now, Robert!
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 06:41 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote Finn:
Quote:
So you, the former, [Clinton supporters], it's all on you how this nation goes,and please don't be uber-douche bags and blame Bush for all problems your choice makes. It was pathetic to do so for 8 years and it is sickening to do so for even one more month of a new term.
Why not, you've been trying to credit Reagan for all the good in the country for the past 30 years.

Besides, is it all right if we point out that when Barack Obama first took office, the country had LOST 6 Million Full Time jobs the previous year under Bush, and now for the past 12 months the country has GAINED 2.5 Million Full Time jobs? And 5 Million Full Time jobs for the past two years? Or have you evolved into such a such a sensitive creature these days that facts are verboten?

Quote Finn:
Quote:
If Clinton wins, it's all on you.
A little co-operation from the House might be helpful. I mean the last set of bums flat out said their goal was to make Obama ineffective so he'll be voted out of office.

Quote Finn:
Quote:
So many of you are weasels who will slip and slide around Rome burning and the barbarians at the gate.

Sadly there will be the usual suspects on A2K defending Clinton as the nation burns.
Hint: The nation isn't burning. Life expectancy is going up. Murders and crime are going down. Median weekly pay is now higher than before the crash. The supposedly "crushing" debt, as measured by GDP, has levelled off entirely for the last four years, after rising tremendously after the crash which happened in 2008. Check the chart-it's only rising 1.2% yearly:

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah279/LeviStubbs/us%20debt%20to%20gdp%20chart_zpsefwow5co.jpg

As for the barbarians at the gate, Hillary is the one who supports NATO, which has kept Russia bottled up inside her own borders for 60 years and has provided protection for Europe from Russian totalitarianism. Your Republican candidate wants to undo that. That's why Putin is trying to sink Hillary. Does it bother you that the Kremlin is trying to sway the election to whom THEY want? Nah.

Quote Finn:
Quote:
Tribal assh*les!

Drama queen!!

0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 07:38 pm
I tend to avoid you most of the time, so many mocking slams, re anything I might say, so I tend to skip responding to your stuff.

I've agreed with you off and on. I don't want you to go away.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 07:48 pm
What kind of kindergarten "I'm running away this time!" bullshit is this?

Every couple of months, there you are, threatening to leave... right after you pause long enough to tell us how shitty A2K has become.

It'll survive without you Finn. Maybe you'll be making room for someone who can articulate and defend conservative ideas without demeaning their opposition You never could. You richly reaped what you continuously sowed.

Stop warning, stop whining about how this place isn't good enough for you, and how low its sunk, and how crappy liberals are. Just have the conjones; conjur up the grace; make believe you're generous of spirit.

For the Love of God, just leave.
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 09:36 pm
Is it us?

0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 10:44 pm
And where are the clowns?
There ought to be clowns...
Well, maybe next year.

ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 11:05 pm
@nacredambition,
OK, that made me cry, now.
Reminiscence, for her.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 08:53 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

The exchange here, for so long. has been just stupid

What's the single common element of all exchanges that you're part of?

<walks off whistling>
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 09:00 am
In a bygone day I would have applauded his leaving. Not so today. Not that I think the way he thinks, but only a very few reflect my thinking anyway. Don't quit now, ya goon. You been with us since Abuzz.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 09:47 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

This election is so depressing.

Perhaps this is the real issue. I don't think that the tone of discussion here is any worse than it has ever been, perhaps even better now that Robert has cracked the whip a bit, but this is definitely a polarising election. Fin's anger (to the point of strangulation) seems to be directed to people whose sin is that they don't support his candidate. Hard to believe the country is getting to the place where we can't disagree on politics without the threat of bodily harm.
Blickers

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 10:07 am
@engineer,
Quote engineer:
Quote:
Fin's anger (to the point of strangulation) seems to be directed to people whose sin is that they don't support his candidate.
Actually, Finn admitted that Trump sucked a long time ago. However, he will not tolerate someone who says that Hillary doesn't suck. With Finn, you have to believe that Trump sucks and Hillary sucks, or he says that you suck.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 10:17 am
Well that sucks . . .
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 10:29 am
Haven't been in the political trenches for eons so I don't understand what brought this on but I'll say this Finn.
Liberal echo chambers don't validate my views.
Thoughtful, opposing arguments from you and McG and GeorgeOb do.
Validate my liberal views.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » SO SO CLOSE TO SAYING GOODBYE FOREVER TO A2K
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:32:55