Is she flirting or just being friendly?

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 12:29 pm
I'd fall for this girl but I'm pretty careful not to, that the situation is kind of complicated. She is my secretary, she said she is engaged at the interview.
But she sometimes sort of complains that she is kind of stuck in the relationship, that she sometimes has to give up on what she wants because of engagement. She always calls him "my boyfriend" in stead of calling him "fiance"
and never seen her wearing a ring on her ring finger.

Well, I don't know how serious she is about her relationships, but she also shows some sort of signs that she at least likes me. For example today, she came to me just to show me a photo of her mom and tell me a little story about her mom. also, she always speaks about her best friends and hard things she's been through..which I think from my experience and what I know is intimate topic. I also remember she touched me, and she was ok when I touched her back. She asks me favours... gave me eye contact from distance... well maybe I'm just overthinking af but what do you guys think??

I'm not planning to screw her current relationship but just wondering how she feels about me.

contrex

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 12:33 pm
Her behaviour is within the limits of "just being friendly" and trying to have a relationship with your secretary can be a seriously bad idea, especially if it turned out she didn't want one, but also if she did.
david021

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 12:42 pm
@contrex,
thanks for the quick answer,
yes, first of all I hired her cause she said she is engaged since I had a serious trouble with a girl in the business. I'm not gonna try to screw things up as I mentioned, but I'm just very curious. since the last problem, i swore to myself that i'd fire her if i couldn't help my self running into troubles again.
chai2

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 12:55 pm
@david021,
david021 wrote:

i swore to myself that i'd fire her if i couldn't help my self running into troubles again.

So, because you can't manage to control yourself, someone else has to lose their livlihood?

Buddy, I'd sue your ass for all I could get if you tried that on me.

I wish to God she could see this thread, save it for future use, and confront you with it immediately.

You sir, are a grade A, ranking #1 douchebag.
david021

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 12:59 pm
@chai2,
I appreciate your concern Smile
chai2

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 01:03 pm
@david021,
I'm not concerned about you at all, and this latest flippant answer of your sconfirms your indifference to the devastating effects your irresponsible actions could have on the lives of others.

david021

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 01:22 pm
@chai2,
Then thank you for sparing your time and effort answering to my question Smile
glitterbag

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 03:28 pm
@david021,
Your secretary has friend zoned you. I'm pretty urge she would be flabbergasted to hear you say you interpreted her conversation as a come on. She has said the same things to other women, it's just her way of fitting in and getting to know the work place.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 04:28 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
You sir, are a grade A, ranking #1 douchebag.

Yes. Or else a time wasting attention troll. Either way, time to drop this one, surely?

0 Replies