Sore, itchy vulva

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 03:03 pm
For about a week now my vulva has been sore (feel as if it has lots of tiny cuts on it) and itchy. It's also very slightly red in places, and they're the parts that are itchy. I have a discharge that varies from white to a light brown colour. I've had some very light bleeding but it seems as if it's coming from the cikva rather than from inside the vagina. It's gotten so sore now that I can't even wash it with soap, just water. I've bought a thrush oral tablet but I don't want to take it if it's not thrush. I could do with seeing a doctor but I can't afford to miss any time from college or work, hence why I'm on here. I don't think it would be an STI as I've had the same partner for over a year now. Please help I can't deal with this any longer!

jespah

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 03:07 pm
@loucat123,
You need to go to a doctor. Take some time now. Tell work you are sick, because you are.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 03:41 pm
@loucat123,
loucat123 wrote:
I don't think it would be an STI as I've had the same partner for over a year now.

How's that again?

loucat123

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 04:11 pm
@contrex,
I'm not ruling out an STI, but I just thought it would be strange if it was one, as the symptoms have only just appeared, and my partner doesn't have any symptoms
0 Replies

loucat123

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 04:25 pm
@loucat123,
Edit - I've just noticed some small cuts on the vulva and I've done some research to see that it's most likely vaginal fissures caused by a yeast infection. Does it sound like a good idea to take the thrush tablet and see how it goes?
jespah

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 04:39 pm
@loucat123,
It's a better idea to go to a doctor.

Truth is, you probably do have a yeast infection, but only a doctor can truly rule out anything more serious.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 04:40 pm
@loucat123,
You have thrush, known in the med world as Candida? Do us a favor and call your doctor or a real nurse.

Many years ago I had a friend with it and she has live well since. Also, one of the patients in our hospital was zip re enough antibodies and died.

If I were you I would likely take the pill, not sure, but by now I don't know the bad or good consequences of that.

Get off of online and call you doctor or local health people. Whoever gave you those pills. Don't be stupid.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 05:12 pm
Go seek medical intervention.

And that seems to be the unanimous opinion of everybody who's answered.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sore, itchy vulva
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:47:14