Facebook fan/personal page help

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 05:47 am
If I share a post FROM my Facebook fan page TO my personal page, are people who ain't fans of the fan page able to see it on their timeline?. I seem to get a lot less interaction with videos shared from my fan page than when I directly upload it to my personal page. I want to keep my personal page relatively music video free but now and again I like to share certain things. Am I better off just uploading the videos I want people to see on both pages? Just wondering about the whole algorithm and if Facebook are strangling my reach from my fan page in order for me to pay for a sponsored post.

Any help or info is appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 681 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 06:13 am
@alkemy007,
They may or may not see them (real helpful answer, I know). It will depend on their own preferences, and there's not a whole helluva lot you can do about that. Furthermore, your personal friends may very well be seeing your fan page but they would prefer to interact with you as a friend and not as a fan/consumer. And they may be both friends of you and following you as a fan, so they've already seen the content.

One thing you can try is yet another way to share - how about setting up Twitter to go directly to Facebook? Or you can use HootSuite or TweetDeck and see about covering different time periods. If you have 30 or more fans, you can get FB metrics, so use them! My favorite is seeing when people are online (People tab, I believe, in your fan page's Insights). If they are on at 1 AM your time (e. g. maybe more fans are from the other side of the world), then that might also be dictating their interest in your content.
alkemy007

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 08:50 am
@jespah,
Thanks dude...will take a look into that. Cheers.
0 Replies