I'm married but feeling rejected by another man

roger

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 09:52 pm
Wow! This has the makings of a good book.
WorriedMommy

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 09:55 pm
@roger,
I don't know if that's good or not. Lol
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 10:56 pm
@WorriedMommy,
WorriedMommy wrote:

The next episode. LOL God I hope he's nervous too. lol

I actually checked out (stalked) his facebook page. 😬 I used a throw away email account and we didn't give out last names. I saw in his email profile his full name and realized he'd actually given me a fake name. I was curious and searched him on facebook and it was definitely him. Get this...his live in girlfriend is a gorgeous 21 year old model! That intimidated the hell out of me. I also realized from pics that this guy is rich and is even sexier than the pics he sent me. 😳 After we really got to talking about what we wanted and how hot we were for each other it gave me a few clues as to why he is straying. He likes my big lips and breasts and that I'm a little curvy and that I'm older and a MILF. Plus, he's clearly seeking something with someone unlike his girlfriend, who is tall (I'm 5'4"), small breasts, thin lips etc. I guess I'm his fetish type. Lol Which is cool, because I have a fetish for gorgeous, tall 25 year olds. Duh.

Still, I can't help but feel inferior to his gorgeous, model girlfriend!!! I've sent him full nude pics and he goes crazy for them but I can't adjust the angle in a flattering way in person. lol I'm worried bc my boobs sag a bit from breastfeeding and I've got some cellulite on my legs. Grrrr. I'm just gonna jump in with both feet.

Dont beat yourself up. Some times its not about the look. Hes chasing something. However his girlfriend might be prudish or something like that. Maybe he thinks he can be more open sexually with you without getting punished for it.

I could anaylze it forever but there is a reason for it. Not always a competition for "ideal" beauty.
WorriedMommy

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 11:08 pm
@Krumple,
Wow, I'm so glad you keep giving me input. You are insightful and better than any therapist. lol Seriously.

I think you're spot on about his reasons. He did say his needs aren't taken care of and that he's very sexual and she can't keep up. He also has emphasized how he loves older women who are into younger men. He knows I'm not experienced but it seems he likes the maturity and how older women know what they want. So, you think he may not care about physical flaws??

I mean, no ones perfect. Lol I want to do this with someone who is very attracted to me though and not just in it for sex. So, we shall see.
Krumple

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 11:22 pm
@WorriedMommy,
WorriedMommy wrote:

Wow, I'm so glad you keep giving me input. You are insightful and better than any therapist. lol Seriously.

I think you're spot on about his reasons. He did say his needs aren't taken care of and that he's very sexual and she can't keep up. He also has emphasized how he loves older women who are into younger men. He knows I'm not experienced but it seems he likes the maturity and how older women know what they want. So, you think he may not care about physical flaws??

I mean, no ones perfect. Lol I want to do this with someone who is very attracted to me though and not just in it for sex. So, we shall see.

Sometimes what you see of yourself as a flaw isnt necessarily what your partner thinks. If he likes older women more than likely he is aware there will be some physical differences. If he didnt like your pics he probably would have moved on. He isnt necessarily hurting for attention or lonely.

If all he knows about you is the physical then that is what he already likes. Hes not chasing you down for your art knowledge and love of classical opera.
WorriedMommy

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 12:18 am
@Krumple,
Haha thanks that makes me feel better. I'll probably give an update after the fact. Well, not right after but a day or two later. 😝
0 Replies

WorriedMommy

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 10:20 am
Update:

So...he cancelled on me yesterday. 😒 He said, "I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't think I can go through with it. I'm sorry for the last minute response. I just can't get past my guilty conscience". I told him it's all good and I can understand and respect that. I also said that it took me 14 years of marriage to a man who has cheated on me twice before I decided to go through with something like this and I can't fault him for having second thoughts. He said thank you for being understanding and he's so sorry and he'll let me know if he changes his mind. What's weird is he did not give an inkling of a hint that he was having second thoughts until now. But I guess he may have been seeing if he could go through with it.

So....I'm going to go stay at a hotel ALONE and just ponder this situation I'm in. I have to admit, I'm definitely bummed but slightly relieved. Lol I guess this is part of the process.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 10:56 am
@WorriedMommy,
Enjoy your hotel time. Pamper yourself.

__

When you get home, consider asking your husband on a date. It can't hurt eh.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 11:27 am
@WorriedMommy,
I'd have given you the same advice to pursue what you want here *IF* you had developed a philosophical background that was compatible with it (see Krumple's first response).

But you haven't. You appear to be running exclusively on your sexual urges. That's a formula for disaster.

I'd recommend spending some time thinking about your philosophy of life if you are so inclined. It will take more than a night in a hotel.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)