Why he acts this way? I don't understand him

Fairym

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 02:40 pm
We were friends but when he moved to another country he started being more romantic with me.. we sexted a couple of times even though i was the one text him first he was the one initiating the sexting... i started to gain feelings about him now that i see him erotic but the thing is that even if he said he said he likes me and i turn him on he doesn't start a conversation and when we skype call with our other friends he was very cold so then i asked him if he regretted our conversations and he said "nah it's not even a big deal" at that point i felt really weird because he was trying to flirt around with the other girls and so i texted him saying "oh cool because i prefer calling you a bro" and he said while laughing "whatever you want" and from that point he said he was busy and that he wouldn't reply to me fast so i left the conversation but as soon as i left my friend told me he was talking with them... :/ the thing is what i do now when he come back? Are we still friends? What about my feelings? Does he like me as woman and play games? Or is it to obvious that he doesn't give a ****? Need an advice since I can't open up to a friend because they are his friends too

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 03:13 pm
@Fairym,
Use your brain, you already know the answer.
Fairym

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 03:25 pm
@ossobucotemp,
You can talk better you know.. you don't have to be with this attitude. Feelings are hard to deal with. Telling me such thing is like u said nothing so better use your brain before answer
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 04:26 pm
@Fairym,
You asked for advice and did not like it.
Fairym

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 01:41 am
@ossobucotemp,
I see no advice in your answer
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 05:24 am
@Fairym,
Here's your advice. This is not a relationship. He doesn't see it as a big deal. So stop obsessing about it and move onto someone else.
Fairym

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 05:55 am
@jespah,
ok..but still don't know why this forum is so hostile.. im not obsessing i just asked something.. anyway thanks for your advice
Krumple

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 02:03 pm
@Fairym,
Fairym wrote:

ok..but still don't know why this forum is so hostile.. im not obsessing i just asked something.. anyway thanks for your advice

Not everyone here is hostile.

It seems he might be interested in only a casual relationship with you. He is obviously playing the field if he was flirting with other girls in front of you. Be careful how you proceed, he doesn't seem to care about how you might feel. He might be friendly and sexual with you until another girl is around then his attention might turn to her. Just from what you explain this seems to be the case. Just don't let your guard down if you continue being friends with him.
Fairym

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2016 03:28 am
@Krumple,
Thank you so much i think you are so right at everything.
0 Replies