Pretending to be someone else on Facebook?

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 08:27 am
I got some other accounts on Facebook that was disabled but I try to sign into my main account and I got a email saying my main account has been disabled because :

Your profile has been removed for pretending to be someone else on Facebook.
Facebook is a place where people connect with each other using their authentic identities. Profiles that don’t follow these standards and those found in the Facebook Terms may be removed from Facebook. This may include:
Pretending or claiming to be someone else
Bullying another individual by imitating them
Falsely representing an individual"

Other accounts they disabled I made was not in my name so whatever but this account [email protected] was all mine and noting to do with other accounts I might have created. How do I get my real account back without contacting Facebook. I am afraid to be blocked off entire website. Please Help!

The Most Warmest Hugs, Wishes and Doggie Kisses ::
Tina
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,117 • Replies: 2
No top replies

TinaTingsjo

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 08:28 am
@TinaTingsjo,
I never do anything bad with my own account that they disable.
0 Replies

perennialloner

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 09:44 am
@TinaTingsjo,
Why don't you want to contact Facebook? Only Facebook can give you back your account. If I were you, I'd contact the company and sincerely apologize for the fake profiles I made to see whether I have any chance of retrieving my account. You should also figure out whether your account has been permanently disabled. Maybe they've only disabled it for a week. In that case, don't make a fuss and wait patiently. You don't want to give Facebook any more reason to distrust you.

The reason Facebook has banned your (allegedly) real account is simple. It's because the company has determined a person like you shouldn't be part of the Facebook community. You violated the rules not once but multiple times. Read Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
0 Replies