so does he like me?

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 07:55 pm
I like this guy, we are Junior's in High school. He occasionally stares at me from time to time.We have never talked but we have had classes together. Last year is when i developed a crush on him. I'm pretty sure he knows i have a crush on him because he heard me telling my friend. This year his friends have been staring at me which has me confused. One guy went on his phone after looking suprised at seeing me. My crushes best friend looked at me and then took a second glance kind of like confirming it was me. Even my crush looks at me; i walked by him and he looked at me and immediately went on his phone. Does he like me? Or are they acting like this because i like him?

ifo

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 08:10 pm
@Pumpkinlatte3,
Should not ASK!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 05:39 am
@Pumpkinlatte3,
Go over and say hello to him. He goes to the same school as you, so it's not totally random.

This will be a lot of glancing and failed opportunities if you don't.
0 Replies

babyespresso

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2016 02:12 pm
@Pumpkinlatte3,
I'm a little late but I think you should approach him. He most likely knows that you like him and he might be shy. It won't be weird either since you go to the same school. Approach him because I know that if you don't approach him whilst your feelings are reasonably fresh, they'll just develop into something that'll cause you a lot of missed opportunities and regret... I wish i did this when I first started liking my crush...
0 Replies