My 37 years old boyfriend has not given me his second mobile number, can he possibly be hiding somet

katya07

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 05:31 pm
So my boyfriend has never given his second mobile number, and that's where he actually uses whats-app on. I have told him to add me since I only have one mobile , but every time I mention it he seems reluctant or the topic changes right away and I stay with the same doubt over and over.

The point is, that 1 year has passed by and I still don't have his second mobile number (which happens to be a smartphone, cause the mobile number I have is from a small non smart phone) for us to communicate on whats-app.

What in the world can this 37 year old men be hiding from me, if he has not given me his second mobile number in which he uses whats-app.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 1,543 • Replies: 11
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 07:38 pm
@katya07,
Maybe it's reserved for business calls: maybe something else. It could possibly be for anything you want it to. It's probably nothing to get stressed about.
ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 08:24 pm
@roger,
How would we know?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 08:39 pm
@katya07,
Trust is earned, but one year without explanation is disturbing on the surface.
Most people would question why he's not explained it. He may have a good reason or not.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 06:10 am
What OTHER behaviors is he doing that makes you so suspicious?
katya07

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 09:56 am
@PUNKEY,
Well he is a medical student finishing up his career, he barely has time but we manage to see each other at least once a week, but the only 2 times I have asked him for his whats-app and stuff , he answers ''well your never call me or text me enough why would you want my whats-app'' (Which I admit its kinda true not entirely,but yeah) and then the conversation is left in the air and another topic comes in, and that pisses me off so bad!! So what is the freaking Mistery here!!?.
giujohn

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 12:45 pm
@katya07,
Maybe he's already picked up on your trust issues which you clearly have and is probably trying to cool the relationship because why would he want to be stuck with somebody who has no trust in him... clearly he would be better off without you. I'm always amazed how in a relationship we feel we have the right to know absolutely everything about the other.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 06:05 pm
I say he is hiding something
Rknight

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2017 04:58 pm
@katya07,
Makes no sense to me. The only thing that I can think of is that there could be someone that he spends time with that if there was a call or message from you while he was spending time with that person it would mean trouble for him.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2017 07:07 pm
@katya07,
katya07 wrote:

So my boyfriend has never given his second mobile number, and that's where he actually uses whats-app on. I have told him to add me since I only have one mobile , but every time I mention it he seems reluctant or the topic changes right away and I stay with the same doubt over and over.

The point is, that 1 year has passed by and I still don't have his second mobile number (which happens to be a smartphone, cause the mobile number I have is from a small non smart phone) for us to communicate on whats-app.

What in the world can this 37 year old men be hiding from me, if he has not given me his second mobile number in which he uses whats-app.

Why not just fit him with a sock collar that administers a shock anytime he gets within ten feet of a woman?
0 Replies

Romantic8

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2017 02:28 pm
@Eliusa,
I also agree since I was with a person that would hide stuff from me and was cheating, i mean I did have this two phone numbers but he would never leave his cell phone alone or with me on a table, I was not the kind of person who would check his phone but i guess he was afraid I would do it and I found out he was cheating through other means.
0 Replies

Iouman

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2017 04:47 pm
@katya07,
Why does he have (2) cell phones? I would assume one is work, and the other personal?

Either, if one is for work then you shouldn't have the phone # for it. My wife asked for my 2nd (work phone#) one time. I gave it to her and she abused it by calling me all the time. The work noted the increase in calls and I had to admit it was her, and ending up paying for some of the minutes.
0 Replies