CONFRONT HIM OR NOT

Wed 28 Sep, 2016 11:40 am
he doesn't want me, nor like me like that yet, because I had asked him out a while back but we never went out.....and from that day forward he'd still pick on me etc...well I dug around/did some research and found out he is engaged a kid yet, he told me he was single with no kids, but later down the road he admitted he had a kid, but I still said nothing about his fiancée...well, ive known about his fiancée for about a year now, but I never said anything to him. I know he never asked me out which is fine, but to withhold that info is strange and unnecessary, unless he had/has something up his sleeve.

well he still comes up behind me randomly and says BOO! while staring at me...or he'll massage me while im in the breakroom, walk with me back to the office (we do not work together)we are both in the same building though,....I told him we are just friends and that was his decision to be just friends and he goes, that's all we are..i said yes.....and then he says don't let that get u down, while smirkin...I said what the f...you are a jerk....and I walked away ..and he came by my office that same day and just stared at me, so I asked him, can I help you, he said nothing but kept staring and walked away..... why are random men such jerks and play so many dumb, pointless games...

Im thinkin he is "stickin around" because he wants too screw me...even though that'll never happen..my sister said i am a home wrecker because I play around with him daily and he touches me randomly on my shoulder or he'll poke me etc..., she said if I dont quit, ill be screwing him in a min....now ive never had sex with him, even though that is what he wants, he admitted that...but that'll never happen..while ive known this info for quite sometime,

do you think I should pull him to the side and tell him I know he has a finance or say I heard you had a fiancée is that true...and proceed from there or say nothing at all....im 32 and he is 42

ehBeth

Wed 28 Sep, 2016 11:55 am
@mysticfemale12,
What are you going to confront him about? you asked him out. He said no. He flirts with you at work. He hasn't asked you out. You say he'd like to have sex with you.

What does your knowledge of his life have to do with anything?

You're either going to **** him or not. There's no relationship in the future based on what you've said.
engineer

Wed 28 Sep, 2016 12:30 pm
@mysticfemale12,
I think you need to talk to the HR department about his harassing behavior. He expressed an interest, you said no, he's not taking that answer. His fiancée is besides the point.
mysticfemale12

Wed 28 Sep, 2016 12:58 pm
@ehBeth,
he told me that is what he wants 2 do....
0 Replies

mysticfemale12

Wed 28 Sep, 2016 01:00 pm
@engineer,
I asked him out...he didn't ask me out...even though we never went out his behavior has been a whole lot more touchy feeley since then..yet he doesn't like me like that hence the we never went out
ehBeth

Wed 28 Sep, 2016 01:02 pm
@engineer,
It's the other way around - she asked him out - he said no.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Thu 29 Sep, 2016 03:26 pm
@mysticfemale12,
Your relationship is at the OFFICE. No where else.

He has a LIFE outside of the office. He is teasing you during business hours, then goes on his merry way.

Is this where you want to put your energy?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Thu 29 Sep, 2016 04:51 pm
@mysticfemale12,
I'm quite amazed, shocked almost. You are 32?

And, you know this man is un-attainable well at least from the point of view of relationships, not relations and yet, you want to keep persuing him?

Yes, that is what you want. You want to not give in to sex, but continue to make him think you will.. Then you probably will, sister's know best.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » CONFRONT HIM OR NOT
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:21:28