XxSiCxX

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2016 03:18 am
I need the mind ****. Something to salivate over in the dead of night. Something more than just a hot and willing body. You can find that any where. I need more crave more. I need a mind to go along with that willing body you set before me. Don't think me ungrateful of that gift. That is not the case. I just need more that that. I need someone that can arouse my mind and set me adrift with her words.

Someone that is not afraid to tell me the dark thoughts. That can share in strange love. I need the bites and claw marks down my back just as much as I give them with burning passion. I want to look into your eyes and see mad laughter dancing there in that moment. Feel my heart beating beneath your touch and seek to drive it higher.

Fill my head with sights, sounds, and taste. Share with me the moments that bring you to life. Lets make a memory that I can savoir for years to come. It can be anything. The taste of honey dripping from your lips to mine. The smell of your favorite perfume lingering on my clothes from having pressed you to a wall while you giggle madly in my ear. The sight of you in nothing but a shirt that hangs down to your waist and you rubbing sleep slowly from your eyes.

I need the real you. The secret you that is hidden from the rest of this waking world.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,340 • Replies: 5
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2016 12:07 pm
@XxSiCxX,
Hi Xx, and good luck. Speaking of dark thoughts etc I'd hope that someday you might complete your profile

Yea I know I'm repetitious but maybe my need is parallel to yours
Quote:
the real you. The secret you
I'm sorely tempted tho yardwork calls
XxSiCxX

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2016 01:57 pm
@dalehileman,
Slowly it gets filled in. As my poor bludgeoned brain allows it. Well that and my willingness to fight with a cell phone keyboard.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2016 04:22 pm
@XxSiCxX,
Xx indubitably you have my sympathies
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2016 06:45 am
My son once told me that he "wanted a girl that makes me write bad checks."

He got his wish.

The wife keeps him in debt, spending his hard working money as fast as he can make it.
XxSiCxX

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2016 07:27 am
@PUNKEY,
Oh my. Is he happy with that or is it a case of be careful what you wish for you?
0 Replies