To many feelings

ASDO16

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2016 12:22 pm
I am new here and need some advice ~ I am having an affair with a married man and I am married as well ~ we started off hot and heavy meeting every two or so days then had a close call so we haven't seen each other on a week and a half ~ we continue to text daily (mon-fri) weekends are NC ~ I guess I just need help figuring this all out ~ we know each other through work never spoke to him before the flirting started and led to this affair ~ now we not only have sex and talk dirty to each other in between but text little odds and ends throughout day ~ you know about work~ weather ~ sometimes kids ~ so I think it is save to say we are kinda friends as well ~ this is where it comes into play why I am posting ~ when I texted to him t "well we are kinda friends right " and he responded ~ "yes we are like **** friends" I didn't get offended at first I thought well Ya and even responded back ~ how yes we were ~ but I have one friend that I confide in who told me that was so wrong ~ I then started to get upset ~ the most important thing is I am fully aware or our relationship ~ neither one of is plan on leaving or spouses and I do have feelings for him and I know he enjoys talking to me as well ~ so I guess just help from anyone to help me put this all in prospective ~ I hope I find someone on here that I can discuss my issues I have with this affair on insecurity and sometime expecting too much ~
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 804 • Replies: 4
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2016 02:05 pm
@ASDO16,
Have fun before the tragedy hits.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2016 02:38 pm
@ASDO16,
I'm not a rabid anti-affair person, but I'm not for them at all for many reasons, unless it is something unusual, as in the spouse concurs, and even then, there would usually be the other spouse that is getting cuckolded. Aside from the matter of morality re breaking the wedding vows, and aside from the thrill of fooling around, there is the likely wrenching of lives. Thus, the main problem is stupidity - the under estimation of possible trouble on the home front, the embarrassment on being caught, the avoidance of dealing with what is wrong with your marriage, the matter that you may just be bored and need a new hobby.

Some people vow differently than the usual. I've a friend who with her to be husband vowed to love each other until they didn't, or some words to that effect. Together 35+ years now.

I do get that a new person can illuminate your life and make you realize you married the wrong person. Then I'd say, deal with dismantling the marriage, and consequences thereafter. Divorce is an option.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2016 01:40 pm
He has told you what the relationship is: f@$k friends. That's how it started and that's what he expects.

Now you want to discuss the weather and the kids.

Has he EVER given you the least bit of hint that this is going anywhere except where it's at now?

You are heading for a heartache.

0 Replies

ifo

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2016 01:43 pm
@ASDO16,
i am not qualifieed to have an opinion on this, interesting topic nonetheless (if it is true and not made up)
0 Replies