Abnormal. Behavior

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2016 01:02 am
I am not sure if I am in the right forum but here it goes. I have numerous behavioral issues I began to work on each and every one independently for example I probably began with about 30 destructive behaviors and I am down to about 4 or 5 that I cannot for the life of me overcome is there anyone perhaps that could help me overcome these last 5 behaviors?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 243 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2016 06:01 am
@Bella1976,
Yes. That person is your doctor.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2016 08:26 am
@Bella1976,
How did you handle the other 25?

Seems like you have a successful process. Apply it to these difficult 5, with the help of a professional therapist.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2016 09:46 am
Since you've never mentioned what these destructive behaviors were, I doubt that we can help you. It seems to me, that you must have a very analytical mind, since you've been able to keep track of all your behavioral problems.

Since you've corrected 25 of these issues, yourself, maybe you should give yourself a little more time, think about them...but not become totally devoted to thinking about them. You need other outlets for yourself to resolve your conflicts and behavior. With time, you might be able to resolve your problems, or at least find a therapist to consult with.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Abnormal. Behavior
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 11:40:38