Got me upset

ASDO16

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2016 12:35 am
I made the comment I think we are kinds friends right ? And he responds yes we are like **** friends ~ and I agree but why did it bother me so much

jespah

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2016 05:58 am
@ASDO16,
Well, do you sleep together, or not? That kind of defines the latter. If you don't, and you don't want to, then he's being a jerk.

Please don't automatically agree with people in the future. If you do agree, then of course. But if you don't, or if it bothers you, speak up.
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2016 08:27 am
You could have asked, "What do you mean by that?"

Don't agree with people all the time. It's OK to question statements made by others.
0 Replies

ASDO16

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2016 09:00 am
@jespah,
I realized this morning after reading that I was not clear ~ yes this is the history ~ he is a co workers ( different departments ) and we started flirting and ended up having an affair ~ we didn't talk much before and now well we do text daily about our saily ongoing a sexual stuff ~ so the other day I texted something athay had happened And said not sure why I even told you ~ then later I said idk I kind of feel like we are kinda friends and that is when . His comment came in ~ which well technically is true we stared an affair and now we talk
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Got me upset
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:23:18