Fooling around.

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 02:05 am
Met a lady last night who said she wanted to come back to my place and 'fool around.' Yet when I emptied a bucket of water over her head her attitude changed completely. Turns out she didn't want to fool around at all, she just wanted sex, but really she didn't even want that, all she wanted was to dry off and go home.

Jesus! What is wrong with some people? If she wanted to dry off and go home she should have said so before she came back to mine for a soaking.

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 10:38 am
@izzythepush,
I know, right? Why don't women say what they mean? My wife looked a me one evening a while back and asked if I wanted to mess around. I said only if she wanted to do so. She winked at me, which I took for a yes. So I started throwing chair cushions on the floor and pulled some books off the bookcase onto the floor while she looked at me like I was nuts. When I started emptying a wine bottle on the floor she yelled and asked what had gotten into me. I told her I thought she wanted to make a mess all around, but she said she was talking about sex.

I haven't had sex since.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 10:40 am
@CoastalRat,
Have you fooled around?
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 12:08 pm
@CoastalRat,
Thank you, CoastalRat, for my good laugh for today (or the whole week!).
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 02:52 pm
@izzythepush,
She had never asked to fool around. I think it is because she knows that I would get into my clown makeup and tell jokes.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2016 12:11 am
@CoastalRat,
I think they're really creepy. The Kid has coulrophobia, a circus poster can induce a panic attack, I have to actively search them out so they can be ignored.
0 Replies

saw038

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2016 12:13 am
@izzythepush,
Lol, I never thought of 'fooling around' in such a manner!
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2016 12:19 am
@saw038,
It's an American phrase, despite my opening post's claims we don't use it in that context. So it's not accepted at face value.
roger

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2016 12:22 am
@izzythepush,
Right from the beginning, I suspected you and Coastal Rat were in mixed relationships involving Americans and English. There has always been room for occasional miscommunications.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2016 12:27 am
@roger,
This one is a classic.

ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2016 01:06 am
@izzythepush,
I've long thought of fooling around as fun, but, I'm a slut.

There is probably a song about that.
0 Replies