Does he hate me?

pppp

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2016 09:18 am
I don't know why my best guyfriend doesn't talk to me anymore. We have been friend for 2 years. About 2 months ago, we are getting closer. He texted me everyday. We see each other everyday(but we still texted) Sometimes he sent me a flirting text. But I'm not sure about his feeling since he's never asked me out. Then, he suddenly ignored me. He doesn't talk to me, but he still talk to my friends. I said sorry to him many tmes even I didn't know what I've done to him. I also asked him "Do you get angry with me?" And his answer is, " No. There's nothing that makes me angry with you." After that, he still ignore me. I don't understand him. His best friends also don't know why he ignored me. It really hurts eveytime I see him. Does he hate me? What should I do? I just want my best friend back Sad

Sorry for my poor English
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 646 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2016 09:34 am
@pppp,
1. talk to him

2. don't talk to his friends (or your friends) about this. talk to him

3. he is the only one who knows what's going on. talk to him
pppp

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2016 09:40 am
@ehBeth,
I've already talked to him but he said he didn't angry with me.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2016 09:53 am
@pppp,
Don't talk to him about whether he's angry or not.

Don't say you're sorry.

Just say hi when you say him. Behave normally.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 04:39 pm
@pppp,
Do you like him more than a friend? Or could you?

"About 2 months ago, we are getting closer" .

Either you like him now more than a friend, he knows it and so has backed off as he doesn't feel that way, or the other way around, tending to think it's the first one.

0 Replies