Unblocked friend still blocked from pictures...

LouiseS

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 03:01 am
I have a problem, because I have a friend on Facebook, which I had on my blocklist before and earlier had denied, when he asked to be friends. Well, we all know that friends comes and goes ! And I would very much like to be friends with this person now.. Which I am already. But he cannot see any of my photos (only my profilepicture).. And he cannot see any of my private posts. As well as I cannot see any of his!

Does any of you know how to get rid of this annoying matter og security ??
I have written to Facebook, but my reply was just, that they will use it to make facebook better... Didn't really help me.

Thank you in advance Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 468 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 08:19 am
@LouiseS,
Try adding him as a close friend (gear wheel, upper right corner of the friend's name on your friends list).
LouiseS

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 08:37 am
@jespah,
Thank you so much!! That explained a lot Very Happy He was on the limited list Smile
0 Replies

LouiseS

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 02:32 pm
@jespah,
No..... That actually didn't help the problem Sad Thought so.. But then my friend did the same with close friend thing, and nothing changea after log out and in... Any other suggestions?
jespah

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 03:36 pm
@LouiseS,
Eek. How annoying. Might be in your privacy settings ...? After that, I'm tapped in terms of ideas.
0 Replies