maporsche

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 09:53 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Sorry if I don't buy into everything coming out of a campaign and candidate that has continuously stonewalled, obfuscated, misinformed and lied.

You do?

Well I knew that was coming.

Just out of curiosity, have you considered what you'd think if she had told everyone on Friday about her pneumonia diagnosis?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 09:58 am
@maporsche,
No. I don't see your point.

maporsche

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 10:05 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
No. I don't see your point.

I wasn't making a point yet.

I'll make one now. This pneumonia situation was a lose-lose for Hillary.

If she told everyone about her diagnosis on Friday when it happened, people inclined to knock her down would have said "See, Hillary really is sick and can't stay healthy enough to do the job". Some people (you?) would question whether or not the pneumonia was a cover up, just as some are doing now (you).

Tell the public or not tell the public, either way Hillary loses. That's true with many things involving Hillary and the Clintons.

If you faced with a lose-lose situation does it really matter what you choose?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 10:41 am
@maporsche,
Yes it matters if you have integrity.
maporsche

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 10:56 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Yes it matters if you have integrity.

Not disclosing pneumonia is NOT a knock on her integrity.

The amount of information that Hillary has released makes her the most transparent presidential candidate in history (more medical records than any other candidate except McCain, 40 years of tax records, a full and complete list of her foundation donors which is unprecedented). There's no disputing that.

Why is it that you're expecting MORE and MORE and MORE about Hillary. What could that be about?

Would you like to know about her pap smear results? Maybe she has a UTI that she's not sharing.
AC14747

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 11:11 am
@maporsche,
A UTI... Who's the stand up comedian now.

Ha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 11:42 am
@maporsche,
60% or so of those polled believe she is untrustworthy and is challenged by telling the truth, but you want to argue she's the most transparent candidate ever. Somebody's full of it.
maporsche

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 12:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
60% or so of those polled believe she is untrustworthy and is challenged by telling the truth, but you want to argue she's the most transparent candidate ever. Somebody's full of it.

There are facts and there are opinions.

They don't necessarily have to line up.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 02:01 pm
@maporsche,
No they don't but have you ever watched those show where the contestant can consult the audience? I have never seen a case where the audience was wrong.

There are Democrats among that 60% and it's hardly likely that all of these people have an axe to grind with Clinton.

You can somewhat reasonably conclude that despite her habitual lying she's the better of the two candidates, but trying to sell anyone that she doesn't have the problem is, to be charitable, a huge stretch.
hingehead

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 04:24 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
have you ever watched those show where the contestant can consult the audience? I have never seen a case where the audience was wrong.

Really? I have, and I don't watch much of that sort of TV. Not that that's an argument against what you're saying, just an observation.

In support of your argument is Condorcet's theorem https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condorcet%27s_jury_theorem
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2016 12:02 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Hillary transparent? Well Hells Bells she can't even be transparent with her own daughter who had no idea she had pneumonia... That's of course if she really did have pneumonia wouldn't you think that Chelsea would know that if she did?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2016 06:42 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

No they don't but have you ever watched those show where the contestant can consult the audience? I have never seen a case where the audience was wrong.

I have....

Interestingly, some audiences deliberately put in the wrong answer in an attempt to harm the contestant.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 07:38:14