What is acoustic weapon?

Fri 9 Sep, 2016 04:18 pm
Acoustic weapon is to destroy objects by sound wave, to damage it particularly with its resonance.

The weapon is still confidential to public. I found it with my own experience. I am a target of the Feds (FBI and DEA). Not for any crime but because I know too much about their crime. For nearly two decades, I sleep on ground behind iron desk in order to shelter from E.M. wave attack from the Feds whom live in neighborhood. I can feel it if there is any movement of the ground.

About one year ago I felt a long lasting vibration of the ground. It gave me a feeling looked like that a machine was working underneath. I could feel it clearly when I laid on the carpet especially in the morning before dawn when there is no human activity. But I could hardly feel it once I stood up during day time. I speculated that the Feds was using acoustic weapon.

There was an apple tree next to my bedroom. One day a branch of it was broken. Several days later, the whole tree was broken. There are several fruit trees in my yard, only this one was broken off for no obvious reason.

At that time, the media was hot on a topic that an apartment balcony in Berkeley collapsed because the support beam rotted. The incident killed six students.

“It appears to be a classic case of dry rot, meaning water intruded into the b
Quote:
6 who died in Berkeley balcony collapseuilding [and] rotted the wood?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-berkeley-balcony-collapse-20150616-story.html

I put those events together and alleged they were done by the Feds. I realized there was acoustic weapon. It damages objects by resonance. My wife then forced me hard to order a roof repair. She had a cheap deal introduced by her friend. I insisted to find a regular contractor with workers safety insurance. I don't want to fall in the trap of the Feds. The broken apple tree was just at the foot of badly leaking roof. If the beam that support the roof was broken like the balcony of Berkeley, that tree could be a buffer to save someone's life from a two storey's falling.

I don't think the incident of the balcony collapse of Berkeley and the broken off of the apple tree were coincidence. I allege they were damaged by acoustic weapon and the strange vibration of the ground was the result of acoustic weapon

The recent vibration of the ground alarms me. It is stronger then ever. To damage the roof? The house? The underneath pipeline? Or to create a sink hole? They must have a purpose. So I write this message here to see what happen next.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,000 • Replies: 13
Topic Closed
No top replies

contrex

Fri 9 Sep, 2016 04:33 pm
I think you are a crazy person.
dalehileman

Sat 10 Sep, 2016 11:37 am
@katsung47,
Kat judging from your profile you seem to exhibit a tendency to violence and trial of any sort. No offense whatever but have you considered psych regimen
0 Replies

contrex

Sat 10 Sep, 2016 01:37 pm
On the button there, Dale.

Hope you are well.

C
dalehileman

Sat 10 Sep, 2016 02:00 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
On the button there, Dale.
Thanks Con

Quote:
Hope you are well.
Am indeed, thank you

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 10 Sep, 2016 02:12 pm
@katsung47,
I'd put a couple more layers of tinfoil on your hat, if I were you, I think some electromagnetic waves are getting through.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Sat 10 Sep, 2016 02:56 pm
There are a lot of kids in town with acoustic weapons, they are just a front CIA or DEA thugs. They mount these weapons in cars and drive around attacking people indiscriminately. I can feel the vibrations from a block away.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 11 Sep, 2016 03:27 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

I think you are a crazy person.

Maybe he's just into Hawkwind.

contrex

Sun 11 Sep, 2016 03:39 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Maybe he's just into Hawkwind.

In the early 1990s I shared a flat in Bristol with some people who were into raves, they did lighting and dance stuff. They did some work with Hawkwind. They were all off at a rave one weekend when the phone rang at 3 AM. I got up and answered it. It was a bloke asking for them. I said "Do you know what f****ing time it is?". The bloke said "Do you know who I am? I'm bla bla bla from Hawkwind!". I replied "I don't care if you're f***ing Father Christmas!". I go a lot of stick from my flatmates later on and a few months later they pissed off, leaving the leccy bill for me to deal with.
izzythepush

Sun 11 Sep, 2016 04:04 am
@contrex,
Could have been anyone, they changed their line up more often than some people change their underpants.
0 Replies

katsung47

Wed 28 Sep, 2016 04:42 pm
A team of S.S.G. had a show here?

909. Resonance to damage (2) (6/20/2016)

When I talked about acoustic weapon same night on 6/13, I felt stronger ever vibration of the ground. Next day, even in day time, I could still feel it when I stood.

When the apple tree broke off last year, there were saplings grew up around its remain root. There are three saplings at tallest height. Like other trees, they grow up upwards. Two were in front of the remain root, about an inch to the remain trunk. One is behind it, about two feet away.

Then I found on 6/14 the two front saplings collapsed. Apparently the resonance damaged the trunks of these two young trees. One collapsed on its root. The other one bent on other shorter saplings. The rear one remains straight. I measured the distance. It is three feet away. Obviously, it remains OK because it was not on the pathway of that acoustic wave.

Here is a picture. In left medium you can see one collapsed sapling. In middle the other one was held by other saplings. In right upper corner is the sapling remain undamaged.

picture:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1025029110907730&set=pb.100002019525145.-2207520000.1466984025.&type=3&size=1104%2C828

The Feds is in rage when I revealed they are using acoustic weapon and upgrade their attack. With the method to damage the roofing they are forcing me to get into a trap of killing, or otherwise to plant or install murder weapon on roofing in the name of contractor. (see #144,145,211,867)

0 Replies

katsung47

Thu 27 Oct, 2016 03:55 pm

Resonance weapon killing (6/27/2016)

In the midnight of 6/26, I woke up to an unusual warm feeling. It was from inside body, seemed from blood. Since the Feds using acoustic weapon, I had such feeling several times. Of course, it also came with strong ground vibration feeling. I had to leave my bedroom and slept in the sofa of the sitting room. A few minutes later the heat inside the body disappeared. I had thought a lot about that phenomenon, now I realize it was the killing resonance. The body of human being has its own resonance frequency. When the Feds apply that frequency on people, it will cause vibration that produces heat or other damages in their blood, organ or parts of the body.

The Feds had intimidate me through the TV commercial. At that time I thought the heat killing was microwave radiation. Now I realize it is the acoustic weapon. I had posted my allegation in #815. That TV station disappeared several months later after my revelation. Watch that commercial I posted below. It well proves the heat killing weapon.

quote, 815. TV commercial intimidation (2/8/2014)

ICN is a TV channel that broadcast Chinese news and movies. I think it is run by Chinese capital. My wife used to tune on that channel to watch its TV series. When the series is interesting, I join in.

I noticed there is a strange commercial in recent broadcast. I think it is an intimidation from the Feds.

The first one: A lady sits in a sauna room. A pig is approaching her, sniffing. The lady drops some water on heater and create a steam. A thermo-charter shows the temperature goes up followed with a word “COOK? Then lady disappeared and the pig leaves.

Followed by second one: Most of commercial shows how a fish without water is struggling for air. At last a word appears: NO ATTACK.

If the motive of the commercial is “cook”right and “no attack? then they were very bad products. People can hardly link sauna room and fish out of water to it. It is good death intimidation if you know the killing method of the Feds. They used to kill people with microwave radiation. They also kill victims in prison by suffocation with plastic bag on head, then claim it was a suicide.

I think this is particularly on me. Chinese traditionally symbolize year with twelve animals. I was born in the year of pig. That’s why they put a pig in that commercial.

That unusual advertisement was broadcast at 11pm (Monday to Friday) at Channel 26.4 ICN(San Francisco Bay Area) in a two hours long (each week day)Chinese series. See how cruel they treat that fish in that commercial.

http://youtu.be/oyF794NgimI

Watch how did they torture that fish to produce this commercial.
0 Replies

katsung47

Tue 22 Nov, 2016 04:18 pm

914.Attempt murder (7/23/2016)

Out of massive murder plots the Feds planned, this "falling death" of roofing incident has years' long history.

My wife signed the roofing contract on 7/17. That day she suggested to cut off a tree in front house. I remembered the broken apple tree. see #909. Resonance to damage (2). The apple tree, was in back yard, a few feet to neighbor's house, so was easy to break under acoustic weapon radiation. The front tree, faces an open space of lane and street, is not so easy to be damaged. The tree can play same role as a buffer when someone falls from roof. It seems the Feds would arrange a "falling death" operation.

Next morning when I got up at 6:15, I found my wife's car was not in parking lot. Where had she been so early in the morning? I thought she might have been called for a meeting for "roofing mission". Soon after she came back it's office hour. She hurried out with two empty boxes which she abandoned at staircase for some time. She was going to throw them away. Tree and empty boxes, both were good buffer to deal with a falling object. The purpose of the Feds is very clear.

I Check the phone book, Other big company written with "License, Bond & insured". "Westshore Roofing Inc" has only "license". My wife insisted that the staff guaranteed they insured the workers. I urged her to get a written claim in paper. Oral guarantee is not evidence. She refused.

Day after day, the vibration becomes stronger and stronger. The Feds determined to damage the roof beam by resonance to frame a "falling death" incident. I wrangled with my wife for two days, She denied she felt vibration though it's now become strong. I want her to abandon that contract. At last she burst into rage.She said what she spent is her own money. I failed.

It's sad, that my wife believes the Feds will treated her well because she works for them. It's sad an innocent man will die in an arranged "accidental murder" This will happen in next few days.
0 Replies

katsung47

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 06:04 pm

915. Photos censored to cover up (7/25/2016)

The Feds has moved my pictures away and changed the privacy setting into "me only" in my homepage of Facebook to block public to learn the truth.

Yesterday(7/24), I posted #909 in Christian forum, got a reply to point out the picture was not there. "Looks like someone doesn't want you to share that video!!!"

The address of the picture became a notice:"This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed.

Help Center(F)"

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/acoustic-weapon-killing.7957963/

I went to my home page in facebook and found the photo column was emptied. Someone moved the photos away and the privacy of the album was changed into "me only" so others won't be able to see the pictures I posted there.

My homepage in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jike.sung

The censored pictures are mostly about the broken apple tree, the collapsing saplings. They relate to acoustic weapon I recently talked of.

Obviously it is part of their "Roofing murder plot".
0 Replies