Places I have traveled to

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 05:25 pm
I have traveled to 85 different countries in over 200 trips, and 44 of the top 50 cities to see in one's life time. Here's my list of the 44 of the top 50:
Venice, Seville, NYC, Lhasa, Rio de Janeiro, London, Marrakech, Petra, Rome, Varanasi, Florence *Italy, Havana, Kyoto, Jerusalem, Paris, Beijing, Granada, Athens, Kathmandu, Vatican City, Lisbon, Tokyo, Istanbul, Hoi An, Amsterdam, luxor, Berlin, Jaipur, Lyon, Siem Reap, Vienna, Cusco, Mexico City, Singapore, Las Vegas, Samarkand, Sydney, San Francisco, Dubrovnik, Bangkok, Buenos Aires, Antigua, Prague, and Budapest. The cities I missed: Lalibela, Ethiopia; Bagan, Myanmar; Oia, Greece (I have cruised to many Greek Islands), Cartagena, Colombia; Mont Saint Michel; Zanzibar, Tanzania (have visited Serengeti National Park and Arusha. Also have a friend who lives in Dar es Salaam).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 2,070 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

edgarblythe

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 06:42 pm
I would do the same if able to, CI.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 06:52 pm
Did you mostly follow a guide or take off on your own?
cicerone imposter

Wed 7 Sep, 2016 07:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
Most were independent trips, but visits to Africa's game preserves, and countries that doesn't speak English required Tour Directors. I did a group tour to England, Scotland and Ireland which was a great tour. Made friends with people from many English speaking countries.
0 Replies

martinsmith12

Sat 24 Sep, 2016 12:17 am
Travelling had been my passion and I had visited many places.My favorite vacation destination is Montgomery in Alabama, USA. The city has budget friendly hotels, top sports facilities which are conducted every year like basketball, baseball, football, volleyball and much more. Not only this nightlife of this city is amazing. The hotels organize different night events, concerts e.tc. Along with this site seeing places are amazing.
cicerone imposter

Sat 24 Sep, 2016 07:01 pm
@martinsmith12,
Thanks for sharing.
0 Replies

svietnam

Thu 21 Feb, 2019 02:46 am
I have traveled to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Singapore. I'm planning a trip to Australia in this year.
0 Replies