i feel suicidal, please help me here

bhuvan

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2016 08:06 am
i 28, i had this friend who got asked out, which made me sad, as at that time i realised i too had feelings for her, so i told her that i too had feelings for her, ((because i didn't want to end up having the regret of not telling her how i felt,.)) but as she was with someone else, i told her its best we don't talk and that i needed some time alone..
but she came behind telling me she too loved me and that her current relationship wasn't going so well, and that her bf abused her and stuff, so i again confessed my love and she did too..
then suddenly she told me she is so sorry and she couldn't leave her bf because she loved him and that she was rejecting me..
i tried my best to ask her why did she play with my feelings telling me stuffs, but then she told me she never confessed her love for me, it all meant nothing, which broke me more..
i got insulted by her and her bf and finally when i saw her she came and spoke to me as if nothing happened, ii could have made a big problem out of this, but i didn't feel like it.. All that is left in my mind is that i got insulted very bad ,, i didn't try to separate them, i just told the truth to the person whom i thought understood me..but im left wth none now,.. to end my life seems better, ive got family of sort anyways, well grandparents, uncles and aunts, thats it..please help me anyone..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,810 • Replies: 3
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2016 02:10 pm
@bhuvan,
Van I note no profile so it might help if we knew something about you; age, grade, natl, ed., fam, loc, etc. And what attracted you to a2k

As one who has suffered as you, hang in there Bhu, things are likely to get better
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2016 08:02 pm
@bhuvan,
Darling! You are young and have no experience yet.
Think! Do you need this person who is rather to be abused than loved?
How stupid is she? You are lucky that God takes her away from you.
Suicidal? This is what your parents gave you life for? To yourself
over stupid ho?
I am in torture for 7 years but suicidal? No friggin way! You will have enough time to be dead when it is your time!
STOP this thought! Good luck.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2016 07:30 am
@bhuvan,
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I urge you to contact a medical professional or a trusted adult and talk to them in person about how you are feeling. It really does get better.
0 Replies